• LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:56 AM

Name: Matt
    Role: Daddy-Dom
    Years experience (If applicable): 2 - 3
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Little Girl - Relationship/Long Term Relationship

--------------------------------------------

Hiya! I'm Matt, 20, and from the Southern United States (South Carolina)! 

I'm an attractive, humorous, extremely dominant, and caring Daddy looking for a little to care for, nurture, and cuddle with! (Yes I'm completely fine with LDR's!) 

I want to make sure my little gets as much attention as possible, make sure she has everything she needs, and make her feel like she's the only one in the world!

What do I enjoy? I absolutely love music (classic rock, punk, metal, hard rock, indie), so if you're a music junkie like I am I'm sure we'll get along just well! Other things would include video games, cartoons, sports, and out-doorsy activities! 

Two important things to note are that I do like travel quite frequently, often to different places in the US or Europe, and that I do have a job!

Please, don't hesitate posting a comment, messaging me, or adding my Kik: RedPuriFy Thanks, looking forward to meeting a lot of you, and hope that I'm the one you're looking for! ^_^

Edited by Kreutzerfahren, 11 January 2017 - 11:15 AM.

• Munchkin, MusicChicaMia and Lonely.Little like this

Iwasasi

#2 imdaddyslittle19

imdaddyslittle19

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:56 AM

Hi! I'm Kansas, and I'm 18. I live in Missouri, and I'm a music junkie too. I like punk, pop,country, and Kpop. I'm a fun,smart, fast reader person, bubbly, and a up-beat person.
    I've been a little a little, a bit over a year now. I've four daddy's now, and most of them weren't the right daddy's, I was looking for. Ya, so if you wanna talk more please Kik me at kansas_acklin. Bye, maybe I'll see you there.

#3 Kreutzerfahren

Kreutzerfahren

Vilos Senpai

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 55 posts
    • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:34 AM

Thank ya'. I'll be sure too! Still looking! ^_^

Edited by Kreutzerfahren, 13 January 2017 - 09:34 AM.

• Jbp likes this

Iwasasi

#4 Mira_Mae2510

Mira_Mae2510

Miranda

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:53 PM

Hello! I'd love to talk:)

I'm a little and I am 19. 

I live in the USA and I'm fairly new to ddlg.

I'm currently without a daddy/dom and you sound just peachy! 

My Little age ranges from around 5-9 and I can be bratty at times. My real age is 19

I have pictures of myself posted on my profile as well if you're curious about that.

I also work and go to university. I double major in vocal performance and studio arts with a minor is psychology. 

I like to think of myself as a pretty creative and artsy person and I play multiple instruments.

Message me and we can talk:)

Edited by Mira_Mae2510, 17 January 2017 - 04:55 PM.

#5 babyfoxalex

babyfoxalex

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 102 posts
    • Locationlocation, location, location, does it really matter?

Posted 21 January 2017 - 03:29 PM

Hiya Matt. I sent you a message on kik a few days ago, on wednesday I think, dunno if you got it, didn't get a respons, soooooo I thought I would send you a friend request here instead and type a comment on this topic. You seem like a really nice and interesting guy :3 
    Hope to hear from you :3

Omg how the heck am I supposed to get 75 words in this message? XD I'm just going to ramble, you know what things I like? Photography, dogs, animals, sports, uuuuhm, anime, is it 75 yet?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: relationship, daddy-dom, ldr, daddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users