• 23 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:12 PM

Name: All in good time
    Role: Daddyo
    Years experience (If applicable): several(bdsm) new to ddlg
    Sexual Orientation: Straight(ish)
    Looking for: lg

I am an introverted Daddy who works from home and has a reasonable amount of time (ask for details!) to commit to an LDR with the right little.

Young or old, slim or curvy, black or white, trans or gender born. I am more interested in what's going on between your ears than getting too caught up in the packaging. That's not to say it shouldn't be fun - my little girl's satisfaction (sexually and emotionally) is vital to me, but I'm old enough to recognise beauty is more than skin deep. I am more interested in your little needs (little age is also not really important).

I have a reasonably broad life experience, can talk about most subjects (from politics to ponyo), and enjoy watching films or reading books (sci fi or fantasy mainly but also other genres) together and talking about them.

I am patient, a good listener, and would like you to be completely open with me - in return I offer a fair but firm hand. I prefer positive reinforcement and funishments to proper punishments, but will not hesitate to strictly employ the latter should you let yourself down badly.

I have experience of anxiety and depression, and so feel I would be best suited to a little who's life is similarly affected. I'm open to most kinks. See my profile for limits, hobbies etc.

In LDR terms I am happy to start with text (whichever flavour you prefer) and email, but happy to skype call and video eventually if we both feel comfortable. Trust is something that should be built slowly - I'm not after quickies, or fakes.

• Munchkin likes this

=======================================================

I would sooner be an honest sinner than a lying hypocrite.

#2 Munchkin

Munchkin

Little Cait

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:16 AM

Hello there!

My name is Cait, I'm a 21 year old senior (graduating) college art student (and little) in the US.

I believe we would get along very well! 

I hope you would be interested in getting to know each other a bit.

Feel free to add me as a friend and send me a private message! I have also written my own personal, just a short while ago.

I look forward to hearing from you!

I hope you're having a good morning/afternoon/evening ^_^

Best wishes~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users