•  

• Notice: Want to join a DD/lg meet up in London? Send your Kik username to Michael: click here!

Little looking for Daddy

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_pearlbunny28_*

Guest_pearlbunny28_*
    • Guests

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:43 PM

Little age (If applicable):

Name: Pearl 

Role: Little Girl/Litten/Princess
    Years experience (If applicable): 2years
    Sexual Orientation:  straight
    Looking for: Long Term Daddy/Care giver
    --------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*

I'm a very educated young woman with many interests and knowledgeable about things, but i love to learn! i'm not as confident outside as i am with someone i trust. I like to be guided and instructed and to be watched over so i know someone cares. im rubbish at making my own decisions so i like a daddy with a strong mind but not intimidating. I give equal care and nurture as i receive and attention to my daddy. i like to cake cakes, cook, good conversations, going to cinema, bowling shopping! i like to be instructed and controlled but equally with reward. Im still exploring what i like the most about this dynamic and relationship im very happy to give in full submission as thats where my heaven begins.

if you want to know more please come ask  :)

xxx

(ps) i would prefer older daddy but experience is most important and i like mind control the most theres a difference between that and mind games

• darkronin likes this

#2 sielliot

sielliot

Daddy looking for my sweet little girl!

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationLondon

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:34 PM

Hi! I tried to add you as a friend so that we could chat but for some reason it's not letting me message you! I just wanted to say hi and that it would be nice to get to know you. And now I have said just that...

If you want to, feel free to try and message me! I hope to hear from you soon,

Si

Oh, I now have to fill up some space with words... I haven't got a clue what to say!

#3 Guest_lgongl_*

Guest_lgongl_*
    • Guests

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:11 AM

hello Pearl! i would sure like to get to know more about you. you seem like a great little and big :) from the words you use im going to guess that youre from the UK. i could be wrong though lol. im 35 and from california. you have a lot of qualities im interested in and would sure like to know more. feel free to message me here or on kik at lgongl

hope to hear from you soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users