•  

• Photo

TN Daddy looking for a little

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 KvngNandez

KvngNandez

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:04 PM

Little age (If applicable):
    Name: Arnandez
    Role: Daddy
    Years Experience(If applicable): 1-2
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Little Girl
    --------------------------------------------

Hey, my name is Arnandez and I'm currently looking for a little princess to spoil. I'm 6'1 and pretty due years of gymnastics and track. I'm interest in a lot of things, but the most would have to be anime, manga and video games. As for my hobbies, I'm used to model so I love taking pictures and working out. I'm currently working right now so I'm always looking to spoil my little girl.

If you're interested you can message on here or on kik @ Kvng_Nandez
    • Jadeberry likes this

#2 Jadeberry

Jadeberry

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:51 PM

Hi! My name is Jade I'm a little around 3-7( actually 19). I did 10 years of gymnastics and I love working out too. Sadly I'm from Canada which is a ways away but I love to Skype. I like to paint and draw and watch movies non stop. Im a little shy but I like to think I'm funny. I'm also kind of a brat but I can be very sweet. I'm interested in talking to you more

#3 KvngNandez

KvngNandez

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:25 PM

Hey Jade. I'm glad that you're interested in being my little princess. I would love to get to know you as well. Add me and message me so we can talk more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users