So, I'm new...

daddysprincess22

Exactly 3 days ago I saw a post on the Whisper app (have you seen it? Mostly a time passer) that sparked something in me. I have a bf who I live with and have been with for 2 years. We've always somewhat kinky sex that I've enjoyed and we have been recently getting into more BDSM activities. I'm a reader, so when I see something I don't know much about I usually abuse Google until I feel that I know enough. Needless to say, I've been on an Internet bender the last few nights and I have definitely read more than a few threads here. I initially became interested in a 24/7 D/s dynamic but I felt a bit uncomfortable with some of the themes I was seeing. Shortly after my bender started my bf noticed and asked me what I was reading about and I told him without hesitation. He was (not surprisingly) pretty receptive of my interest in changing the dynamic in our relationship and he was definitely interested in a power exchange. So we furiously read together and the excitement fizzles out fairly quickly. We both realized there were more than a few cringe worthy (for us, we don't judge others' kinks) terms and conditions that we came across in the world of 24/7 D/s. I haven't felt such disappointment in a while, as I was very excited to change things up and grow and a couple. Then I came across DD/LG and I have found the light. So happy to come across this forum and all of the other articles I have found because of it. The DD/LG dynamic seems so natural to my bf and I and we have jumped in so to speak. We're still learning and figuring out what we both ultimately want from this but we are both so excited. I haven't been able to stop saying "Daaaadddy?" for the past 24 hours. :)

Thanks for letting me ramble,

Jess

• Like 2

Welcome! I'm happy to hear you may have found a happy place. Everyone is super nice so don't be a stranger!