Hello, i'm Paige ^^

kittenkisses

I have been very intrigued by the dd/lg lifestyle for about two years now, and I am just now accepting my little side openly^^

So I suppose I am kind of a big noob  when it comes to this lifestyle, so i'm a little nervous im sorry :x

I came here looking for understanding and people to relate to ^^ 

I am not sure if I am ready for a daddy yet (life is a little hectic now and I have to clear things up first), but I look forward to when the time does come and I am ready!

But any way, I am 19 years old, and I am going into school for aesthetics when I save up some decent money ^^

I like star gazing, astrology, LOTR, nature walks, dressing up,  and amusement parks! 

Tell me about yourselves ^^

• Like 3

Hi Paige, welcome to the forum! A bit about me: I'm a Daddy Dom and a Little. As a Little I love cuddling, stuffed animals, bubble baths, blanket forts, pillow fights, and Disney movies.

• Like 1

Hi Paige, welcome to the forum! A bit about me: I'm a Daddy Dom and a Little. As a Little I love cuddling, stuffed animals, bubble baths, blanket forts, pillow fights, and Disney movies.

It's nice to meet you, CuddleMonster ^-^

Welcome Paige! ^^

I actually share a few of you interests, as I love stargazing (and watching the clouds :p) and going for walks in nature.

I also love amusement parks, and kinda disappointed I can't go with to Six Flags (someone in Daddy's family has a company party there) like we normally do because I don't have the monies and I need to fix our car. But they get tickets for a second day too, so hopefully we can use those this year!

Other interests:

I love anime (Death Note, Gurren Lagann, xxxHolic, and Death Parade are a few favorites). I also love playing video games, JRPGs to be exact (Kingdom Hearts and Persona are some favorites). I also love Katamari and Animal Crossing. I also love to read post-apocalyptic stuff, science fiction, stuff about WW2, and other stuff that makes me think (1984, Lolita, and stuff by Malcolm Gladwell as some examples). And I'm artsy. I make hair bows. I love photography, and I like to draw and paint when I have the time. ^^

Welcome Paige! ^^

I actually share a few of you interests, as I love stargazing (and watching the clouds :p) and going for walks in nature.

I also love amusement parks, and kinda disappointed I can't go with to Six Flags (someone in Daddy's family has a company party there) like we normally do because I don't have the monies and I need to fix our car. But they get tickets for a second day too, so hopefully we can use those this year!

Other interests:

I love anime (Death Note, Gurren Lagann, xxxHolic, and Death Parade are a few favorites). I also love playing video games, JRPGs to be exact (Kingdom Hearts and Persona are some favorites). I also love Katamari and Animal Crossing. I also love to read post-apocalyptic stuff, science fiction, stuff about WW2, and other stuff that makes me think (1984, Lolita, and stuff by Malcolm Gladwell as some examples). And I'm artsy. I make hair bows. I love photography, and I like to draw and paint when I have the time. ^^

Thank you!! and I hope that you can get to the amusement park the second day too!

I also play animal crossing as well^^ And post-apocalyptic scenarios!  :o

You sound very interesting ^-^

Hi Paige, I'm Remi. Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends. I hope we get the chance to chat sometime because we have a lot in common based on what you listed. I'm really passionate about astronomy and have always wanted to star gaze away from cities, I love LOTR, and dress up is a lot of fun.

Oh wow! we do have a lot in common ^^ 

I hope that we get the chance to chat as well! ^-^