•  

• Photo

Cali Lil looking for Daddy. Come take a peek (˶◕‿◕˶✿)

Personal California Bay Area Little Girl Video Games looking tomboy girl daddy papa

• Please log in to reply
    8 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Cold Princess

Cold Princess

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 22 posts
    • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:12 PM

Little age (If applicable): little/middle
    Name: Selena
    Role: little
    Years experience (If applicable): N/A
    Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual
    Looking for: Daddy
    --------------------------------------------

Hi all  :) Thank you for taking the time to read through my post.

What I am looking for:

Someone who can not only be my daddy that I can love unconditionally but also a significant other that I can spend quality adult time with.

Video games are a big part of me and I really enjoy playing just about any type of game, I would love to find a Daddy that can also enjoy playing with me

and letting me watch him play through games.

Appearance is not a big factor for me, your charming, kind, soft, funny daddy personality will get to me every time.

I want someone who can help me grow as a person and in return help my daddy in the same way! (everything goes both ways)

Daddy needs to be able to communicate well with me! I need someone who can not only be able to keep a conversation going but If trouble or anything arises we can talk through it.
    Communication is key!

I need someone who can be my protector, a daddy who I can trust and be honest with 100%

What kinda person am I? Who the hell is she?

I have been aware of being little for over 2 years now. I recently been more revealing of my little side and it has made me much happier overall.

I am not overly clingy, I understand that we sometimes need space to ourselves (but I still might pout about it) (◕‸ ◕✿) *pout*

A pretty dirty and dark sense of humor no thanks to the internet. 

Lover of dank meme's

I have always been a bit of a tomboy but I still love cute cloths and stuffies. (๑චᆽච๑)

I have never owned a console growing up so all of the games I do play are on the PC. 

I fell in love with technology, building computers, mechanical keyboards, and battlestation builds. Trying to learn more about audiophile.

I am a sexual little....I like kinky things and bdsm... (///∇///✿) I get so embarrassed and shy talking about these kinda things....but I still do enjoy it. (⁄ ⁄◕⁄‿⁄◕⁄ ⁄✿)

but I also love doing lots of non sexual little activities.

I am not in school right now but I do self study digital art! I want to become a character designer   :) I am still exploring different things I want to do later in life but its my current goal :)

These are a few things I am looking for, please don't be afraid to message me and see where it goes. I would love to talk more about what I love and need in PM.

I hope to find the right daddy for me soon! 

Here is a pic of me and my cat :D

• .。・:*:・(✿◕3◕)  :heart: (◕ε◕✿)・:*:・。.

Attached Files

• darkronin and DaddySweetDaddy like this

#2 Daddy.joezef

Daddy.joezef

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 16 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 07:45 PM

I'll be glad if we can get to know each other more , I'm joe and I'm a single daddy and to be honest I'm very sexual -if that interests you- so why dont we chat more and get to know each other , I have kik and skype , my kik is joezef.joe if u like to chat there or just send me a text here and I hope this will work between us :) ... daddy joe

#3 edsherry

edsherry

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts
    • LocationBerkeley, CA

Posted 20 January 2017 - 08:39 PM

Hello to you and Lucifer.  Nice photo.  Thanks for your personal ad.  I'm a Bay Area (Berkeley) daddy dom looking for a young female little/mid.  I'm 63, 5' 10", 250 lbs, balding, bearded, gray hair, glasses.  I'm a well-educated (four degrees from Stanford) professional (attorney/economist), well-read and well-traveled.  Experienced, caring daddy/dom interested in a caring and nurturing relationship.  I have a large "toy bag" we can experiment with.  If this sounds interesting, please let me know.  Otherwise, I wish you well in your quest.  -- Ed

#4 Imyourpaddle

Imyourpaddle

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 10:12 PM

Hey! Saw your post and thought I would hit you up. I live in the Bay Area as well. To be honest it's been hard finding littles in the area but there you are. Anyway I would love to talk and get to know you a bit and see if we match well if that's ok with you? You can message me on here or you can Kik me at btothek84.

Thanks for posting!! And hope to hear from you!

#5 DaddyAlphaca

DaddyAlphaca

Asian Aesthetic Daddy

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 55 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 03:36 AM

Hello ! After reading your ads, we seems have something in common ! (I think it is our major interest), have a look on my ads a bit, hit me up if you interested with me :)

Basically i am also looking for someone who can be friend+little+sub for me, any i would love to play games with you~ i plays a lot (and yep been playing Overwatch for a while now),

PC games always been my second babe (You will be my first x) ), for a bit more detail you could read my ads on the link below !

https://www.ddlgforu...e-princess-sub/

Hopefully you interested in me ! Looking forward for your message :)

I am currently looking for my special little,

To read the detail go on my personal ads :https://www.ddlgforu...sub/#entry90195

Hit me up if you intereseted on me :)

#6 ProfessorRex

ProfessorRex

Professor Rex

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 01 February 2017 - 05:10 PM

Hi Selena...

Well after taking a peek, you've got me fascinated. I'd love to learn more about you, if you're still looking. I'm a total nerd, goofy with a dry sense of humor. I'm also kinky as f**k though so I've got that side to me. I'm a teacher so I approach being a daddy Dom as more guidance than domination, but I'm stern when I need to be. Message me if you'd like to know more!

Rx

#7 Londondad

Londondad

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 05:20 PM

Hello there.

I'm 28, from UK, 6ft brown hair and blue eyes.

I have a little boy at the moment (my dog) and he needs a sister to play with!

This may seem odd but one of my biggest things is finding someone who enjoys games. I own a custom gaming PC company so it's basically my job! I have an Xbox, PC, PS4 etc. Recently bought all the virtual reality gadgets and they're great fun.

Anyway, if you want to talk we can talk more about games then.

In the meantime, I will send you a friend request and if you want to know a little more about me then send me a message.

I hope that you do.
    Xxx

#8 ProfessorRex

ProfessorRex

Professor Rex

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 01 February 2017 - 05:47 PM

Oops, forgot to mention I'm also in Cali, but in San Diego...I used to live in Berkeley, so I visit there sometimes :)

Aaaaaaand it won't let me post just that cause of the word minimum. So how about a cheesy joke: what did the ocean say to the shore?

...nothing, it just waved 😜

Let's see, 20 more words... Um, I also have an English bulldog named Dag that's a total cuddle bug. He's the best.

#9 Sergeant-Snuggles

Sergeant-Snuggles

The Commander of Cuddles

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 28 posts
    • LocationSan Diego

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:06 AM

Hi, Selena. = ] Look at all the attention ur getting. =D Must be because u posted a pic of ur kitty. Get's the guys to come runing everytime. =P What I liked most about ur personal is that u have a dark sense of humor. Mine is somewhere between an ashy shade of plum and the bottom of Satan's taint. o.0 One thing I've noticed since I've started doing the daddy thing is that I don't get to unleash that beast as often as I'd like. But don't worry, I don't plan on being any less than a complete gentleman (with a kinky twist). =P Stop by my profile and find out more about me as a daddy. But to learn about me as a man ur gonna have to accept my friend request and face this spitting dragon head-on. I hope you don't mind getting a little messy. lol (Ok, last dirty joke until we're friends, I promise.) Hope we get a chance to talk, young lady. A guy like me has a lot to say. = ]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Personal, California, Bay Area, Little Girl, Video Games, looking, tomboy, girl, daddy, papa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users