•  

• Photo

Daddy in London looking for his little princess :)

Daddy ddlg litte princess

• Please log in to reply
    10 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 azza44

azza44

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationLondon

Posted 21 January 2017 - 02:12 PM

Little age (If applicable)
    Name: Aaron
    Role: Daddy
    Years experience (If applicable)
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Little 
    --------------------------------------------
    Hey, my name is Aaron, i'm 24 and from north-west london. 

I'm looking for an obedient little who i can have lots of smiles, laughter and fun times with. A relationship would be perfect if we feel we are both right for eachother. I am kind, appreciative and will teach and support my little as best as i possibly can. Make her feel happy if she is sad, safe if she is afraid, calm is she is worried. In return i want to feel appreciated and given lots of cuddles and affection. 
     I now have a motorhome/campervan and will be going on long road trips around the UK at different points, so i'm also looking for a travel buddy if anyone is interested! 

I can be strict at times. I will set rules, punishments and rewards! but mostly i am very laid back and want to talk about our interests and learn about my little, to do all i can to make her happy. I give rewards as much as i can for following rules and making daddy happy :) I'll take her out on day trips to beautiful parts of the country, zoo's, seaside, movies, shopping and picnics. Or we can just cuddle up together under a nice warm blanket and watch movies and tv series all day long with ice cream.  :) 

About myself, I'm 24 years old,I have a beard, blue eyes and tattoos! I can drive and ride. I love gaming, music,movies and animals. I am studying Animal care at college. I love to play instruments. I like riding my motorcycle and finding abandoned places to go urban exploring, which i would love to bring my little along to!  :) I'm very open minded and up for trying new and challenging experiences, it's what life is all about! I am 5ft9, in decent shape and I love cuddles!  :) 

Preferably i would prefer to meet a little In or around London! Though it's not too much of an issue as i can drive to you. :) 

Most of all i would like a little who i can truly build an amazing friendship and bond with, enjoy our time together doing cute things and travel and experience what the world has to offer. :) If you've read up to here, thank you! Feel free to message me:) 

Aaron x 

Edited by azza44, 15 September 2018 - 04:28 AM.

• PrincessSacrifice, madhattersangel, Martyjulia and 8 others like this

#2 Babygirlelle16

Babygirlelle16

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:25 PM

Hey you seem like the type of daddy I'm interested in. If you could, Kik me @El_tyler. I think you could be the right guy I'm looking for. Plus you have a British accent which is great. You personality also seems amazing, and I want to ft to know you better. You know what you want and that's the type of daddy I like and want to be with, along with your sense of adventure, you're the ideal daddy to me.

#3 Guest_Lilpudding_*

Guest_Lilpudding_*
    • Guests

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:09 PM

Hey there! Your post caught my attention! Here's a little about me:

hi! My name is Em and I'm a little from the uk!

Im 18 years old and I have short brown hair and blue eyes. Im around 5'3. I'm on the chubby side, but not unhealthy! I currently study English, chemistry, biology and maths in college and I aspire to be a writer, it's one of my biggest passions! Another one of my passions is my 4 Guinea pigs, animals mean a lot to me and my pets are my best friends!

I am bisexual, with a female preference.

I've only recently discovered my little self but I'm embracing it more and more every day! My little age settles around 4-5, no older. Here's some information about little me:

I absolutely love my plushies, I have two! A bunny names bunny buns and a hamster named hammy! I sleep with them every night! I also enjoy colouring and blowing bubbles and baking cookies and playing with my pet piggies! My favourite thing is apple juice which I enjoy drinking from a sippy cup! I however do not enjoy (or practise) wearing diapers or using a pacifier.

Little me also has a sexual side too, and enjoys being dominated by a caregiver. I love strict rules and being cared for! I hope we can be friends! My kik is lilpuddingg if you wanna chat!

#4 princessdaisss

princessdaisss

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:58 PM

hey!!

im daisy! im 19 but play 6/7 i enjoy cuddles with my teddies and soft blankies but just need a daddy to complete the picture!! 

this seems like everything I've ever wanted! Im a little needing a daddy! I'm from west london! you sound like just what i want,  message me  on here or on my kid princessdaissxo if you fancy!! 

look forward to hearing from you

daiss

byeeeeeee

xo

p.s u sound really cute! hehe! yay

• SuperDaddy likes this

#5 babygirl_rea

babygirl_rea

Little

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 19 posts
    • LocationBrighton, England.

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:38 AM

Hey!!

You sound like the perfect Daddy for me..

When I'm not in little space I'm 18, funny, intelligent and a music lover! 

When I am in little space I'm 4 and a half!! That's nearly 6!!! I love Disney movies, cuddles and kisses and drawing pictures that I would show a Daddy! I like having rules in place because sometimes I can be bad and I need help understanding that what I do is bad... If you would like to talk a bit more you can add me and we could speak a little! 

Rea xo

• Smflttom likes this

#6 PrincessSacrifice

PrincessSacrifice

Harley Quinn

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 65 posts
    • LocationWales

Posted 06 April 2017 - 03:41 PM

Hey, you seem really cool.

When I'm not in little space, I'm an avid music lover who writes for an alternative music website and I'm also good at fixing people when they're injured (it's what I'm almost - only about 6 weeks left!- qualified to do). Urban exploring also sounds really cool!
    As a little, I'm kinda clingy and affectionate and love the zoo (even when I'm not in little space).

Feel free to add me if you want to talk

#7 Binnebun

Binnebun

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:54 AM

Hi there! My name is Kassia and I'm a little from Kentucky (unfortunately but I get to move out and go anywhere by next summer) I love basically everything and I'm very girly, my little age is 3-5 depending on my mood, I'm very obedient and I like to have set rules. I love my pacis and stuffies (my favorite stuffie is my foxy stuffie from fnaf) I also love bubble baths and glitter and anything with flowers on it. My favorite type of flower are tulips because they are just so gosh darn cute! I would love to Skype or snapchat my daddy and I am very loyal. There's a lot more to me but I guess you'll just have to find that out! My kik is elpinriel if you want to chat! I think you would be a really good daddy!

#8 Princess.lilac

Princess.lilac

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 22 posts
    • LocationEngland

Posted 11 May 2017 - 05:15 PM

Hey, I just wanted to say you caught my attention . You seem like the type of Daddy I'd like to have plus you're from London as well!

Here's a little about me when I'm not in little space I'm a 19year old university student in London . Out of studying hours I tend to be in little space (5years old). There's are'a lot of things I like that I would'bet willing to share'with my daddy as well.

#9 LittleShadowWolf3065

LittleShadowWolf3065

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:34 PM

Hi,

You seem really sweet and would be fun to get to know any play with. I'm 19 and live just outside London, I work in London as a software developer during the week so it's easy for me to travel there and get around. :) I'm an avid gamer and love tech but very much a little child at heart. I love exploring London and meeting people albeit while playing Pokémon. I enjoy snuggling up but may get cranky if I'm not given enough cuddles. 

I/m about 5'7 with a little bit of blubber on my hips and thighs but that just makes me more cuddly :3 Would be fun to go out exercising with my daddy as I love going to the gym. I'm also a kitten as well as a little.

If you're interested you can message me here

Edited by LittleShadowWolf3065, 21 September 2017 - 11:16 PM.

#10 LilAngel20

LilAngel20

Paypay

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationManitoba,canada

Posted 01 October 2017 - 10:04 PM

Add me on kik lilmaginel20

I'm 21 years old female, 3 in head space. I like puppy play,Disney movies and cuddling, I can be a brat when it comes to bedtime,nap time and bath time, but once I'm in I don't wanna come out. I need a strict but caring daddy. Who won't let me get away with things. I come from a large family about 150 of us I love my family very much, I also have ADHD,OCD,ADD and I’m dyslexic.

#11 PrincessMerkitten

PrincessMerkitten

Princess Merkitten

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationUK

Posted 23 February 2018 - 05:38 PM

You sound super cool!! Woweeeeee ah

I love watching abandoned place videos and always wanted to go! I watch all the Exploring With Josh videos! Although I haven’t watched the one with the glass bridge yet I still need to! Uhmmm I’m not happy with my weight at the moment but I recently started the gym so I’m trying ahaaa

I’m Onyx by the way ah! I’m 22 and I live relatively near London about an hour by train ah. I hope maybe you’d like to talk to me because you seem cool and I’d love to get to know you more!
    • azza44 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daddy, ddlg, litte, princess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users