•  

• Photo

Pennsylvania Daddy looking for his only Little

Pennsylvania Pa Daddy looking Personal love little

• Please log in to reply
    9 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Dahuggybear

Dahuggybear

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:30 PM

Little age (If applicable)
    Name: Kyle
    Role: Daddy
    Years experience (If applicable): <1
    Sexual Orientation: Straight 
    Looking for: Little
    --------------------------------------------

I'm a Daddy Dom who recently got out of his first DDLG relationship. I'm working on putting myself back out there and finding my little girl. I am a very nurturing person by default. I think that is why this lifestyle is so attractive to me. I love to care for my friends, family, and someday another little girl. Im currently going to school for a degree in psychology. I work full time  I'm a horror movie fanatic. I love scary stories! I work full time and Im a bit of a gym rat. Im a rabid Whovian, a hip hop geek, a fan of Stephen King books, and a life long learner. I'm more than willing to travel a little to meet. I'm not super interested in a long distance relationship but I'm open to it if we would really click. 

I'm looking for a loyal little with a heart of gold. Must love animal. I enjoy going on adventures and doing activities with the little I'm with such as hair brushing, bubble baths, and coloring.

Edited by Dahuggybear, 25 January 2017 - 07:20 PM.

• Kitten935, madhattersangel, HunnyxxBunny and 7 others like this

#2 Baby0423

Baby0423

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 12 posts
    • LocationUruguay

Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:38 PM

Hi!
    My name is Analaura and I'm a 22yo little/middle from Uruguay. I read your post and though about saying hello ^^
    I like coloring, bubble baths, singing, watching movies and animals. My little age is between 7 and 11, I'm not bratty (usually) and I enjoy having my hair played with. I'd like to know more about you!
    If you are interested, please message me. I know Uruuay is far away, but we may have a nice talk ^^

#3 Guest_ittybittylove_*

Guest_ittybittylove_*
    • Guests

Posted 31 January 2017 - 08:58 PM

Hello, I am also a lover of horror movies and psychology (although I'm not studying it much now). Scary stories are great too! I love to tell gen and hear them. Although I'm not a Whovian, I am pretty geeky/nerdy. I would love to chat a bit if you would like. I'm vaguely in your area too, but I'd rather not disclose that here. Please send me a friend request if you would like to talk more~

#4 xbabygirlbx

xbabygirlbx

Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 38 posts
    • LocationPA

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:57 PM

Hi there! My name is Brooke, and I'm a 20 year old babygirl looking for a daddy. I'm from South Jersey, but I live in Philly now for school. As far as a relationship goes, I'm looking for a daddy as well as a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. Someone who wants me for me, my little side and my "normal" side. I'm looking for someone kind, loyal, loving, and empathetic as well as strict when needed. Someone who understands that the name "Daddy"is earned and not automatically given.

In little space, I love watching animated shows and movies, especially Disney, Studio Ghibli, Pokemon, & Sailor Moon. I also love to color, cuddle with my stuffies, and play games.

When I'm in a more adult space, I love anime, pop-punk music, video games, literature, and Game of Thrones. I love going to museums, concerts, and just staying in and relaxing.

If you think we may be a good match, feel free to send me a friend request/message!  :)

#5 Guest_Dodgegirl97_*

Guest_Dodgegirl97_*
    • Guests

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:54 AM

Hi I'm Courtney. I would love to chat. I'm from Wellsburg West Virginia. I've been a little for 5 years and I just turned 20 Friday. I love to color, listen to music, and I love animals. I love trucks and country music. I love riding motorcycles. I love Ohioplye state park in Pennslyvania. I have a Kik if you would like to chat. I hope I hear from you. My past daddy also dumped me on my birthday so not having a good weekend.

#6 Em Jakse

Em Jakse

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 25 May 2017 - 02:28 PM

Hello! My name is Em! I'm a little/brat in Maryland, and I'm suuuper excited to find a Daddy! I like to cuddle with my stuffies (I use my giant doggie as a pillow every night :lol: ), listen to and play music, get tattoos (I have 12), and spend a bunches of time with all kinds of animals. I can be a bit of a brat sometimes, but I'm looking for a Daddy that can put up with me and train me to be the bestest little girl for him, even when I mess up and get bratty. There's obviously bunches more about me, so just friend request me to find out more! Thank you!! :p

#7 Nel-Chan

Nel-Chan

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 60 posts
    • LocationCardboard cutout of Life

Posted 27 May 2017 - 09:19 PM

Ello there, I dunno how you feel about Transgirls, so I know for,many peopls it's an immediate deal breaker, if that's the case Id kindly ask you nicely say so VS outright ignoring me >3<

Im someone who's recently discovered being a Little and ish very new to the entire dynamic that being one can bring. I actually have my,own personal looking thread up if you are inclined to look much at some information of myself.

I've always been a submissive and not too long ago got into some light petplay as a Lil Kitten. I absolutely love animals and find I can relate and cherish thrm more than,people, who've,hurt,me,many times in my,life. I currently own 2 dogs, which makes 4 total that I've personally,owned. All 4 are rescue/shelter Dogs. I used to have 2 ferrets as well.

Im suuuuhper short at 5'1 im often very affectionate and bratty, liking to do fun, mischievous things. Im a Horror Movie fanatic,,in fact, I jus recently ordered a bunch,more for my bluray collection ^3^ I love a lot of classics, both good and bad Horror movies. I,kike to be scared or feel unsafe, which if I had a Daddy would,make even better to do together!

I hope Im not offputting and would at least,like to possibly chat together and maybe get to know each other a lil more.

#8 Tinarice433

Tinarice433

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 17 posts
    • LocationPhiladelphia area

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:55 PM

Hewwo... woo an I has lots in common we should definitely talk siw.

Little age (If applicable): 1-2
    Name: tina
    Role: diapered little
    Years experience (If applicable): 3
    Sexual Orientation: bisexual
    Looking for: caregiver, mommy or daddy
    --------------------------------------------
    so my name is Tina and I am a shy little who is trying to become a 24/7 diapered little... I'm about to start college. I really need someone to be there for me and be my 24/7 dom. If you have any interest please let me know. I desperately need a irl dom.

#9 LittleChubbyCutie

LittleChubbyCutie

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 07:07 AM

Hello! My name is Annie and I'm a little in PA. I'm curious as to if you're still looking!~ I'm in Allentown , I'm almost 20, I regress and I need a daddy!~ I'm hoping to hear from you soon and I'm hoping you are still looking ^^ and if so I'd like to talk to you about it all and maybe get to know each other better. Heh. I'm into little stuff like stuffies coloring and pacis :3

#10 Little_Caitlin97

Little_Caitlin97

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 07:37 AM

Hi there! My name is Caitlin and I live in PA. I’m 20 years old and live in Lancaster County! I love to color and watch movies. Horror isn’t my favorite but if I’m being cuddled anything is possible. I regress to about 3-5 years old. I love Disney movies and hugs are also some of my favorites. I love my stuffies and I also love animals. I have a dog and her name is Ella and she’s the best. 😊 Feel free to message me here or um I have Snapchat Caitlin-brooke9 😊😊😊 I hope to hear from you!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pennsylvania, Pa, Daddy, looking, Personal, love, little

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users