DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Food that makes you feel Little

PrincessLyra101202

I have a new one to add that I just discovered recently and am in love with. Skippy "PB" balls! omg. So good, small and bite sizes. Total kid food.

i don't really eat "little food" right now, but maybe in the future i will. i have gallstones, so i have to be really careful about what i eat.

Awww I am sorry I hope it gets better

• 2 weeks later...

I really love a PB and J with goldfish crackers and chocolate milk. Thats my favorite little food. But i also like to eat dino nuggets and mac and cheese with cut up hot dogs mixed in. For sweets i love cupcakes, cookies and sour candies.

Chicken Nuggets

Cookies

Ice Cream Sandwiches

Chicken Soup

Chinese Food

Beef Jerky, crackers and cheese

Bologna Sandwich/Fried Bologna Sandwichs

Lucnhables

Uncrustables

Fruits and Veggies

Candy

Kraft Mac and Cheese

Fish Sticks

Kids Cuisine

Happy Meals((and other kid's meals))

• Like 1

donuts with pretty purple frosting and lots of sprinkles !!

fizzy drinks served in small cups. specifically tangerine/orange and grape flavored things !!

chocolate milk and pink lemonade !!

small hard candies !! usually fruit flavored ,, not so much peppermint : '' (

strawberry ice cream !!!!!!!!!!!! <3

i really love juice. especially when it's in cartons with the straws.. like caprisuns~ 

i also have these biscuits.. i think they're called lotus biscuits?? im not sure.. but they're individually wrapped and there are two per packet and they're small and perfect for snacks. 

chocolate milk too. i love those straws that you have plain milk with and then as you drink through the straw it turns into chocolate milk. those are the best!

Gold fish, Nutella, juice, choco milk, yogurt packs, Honey Nut Cheerios, grilled cheese but my favorite is definitely fruit snacks!

I love cheese strings, gummi bears, juice boxes, happy meals with strawberry milkshakes. Daddy and me make spaghetti sometimes with his pasta machine so that's always super fun! Especially with cheese. I love cheese :p

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Little Bee

Hmm for me, any of my happy food (that's what I normally call it) always makes me feel giddy and happy. Happy food are any good food basically, but my favorites are tacos, chicken wings, cheesecake, iced sweet tea, mac n cheese, corn and carrots, fries (and ketchup), etc, etc...

I recently just realized that that's me getting into little/middle space, I would even make a wiggle/happy dance (also kinda like moving my head from side to side) on my seat/chair. Lols the first time I noticed myself doing the dance was when my mom (biological mother) laughed and shook her head because she found my dance silly/funny (I guess it's just normal for me to do because she didn't question it lol) :p

• 2 months later...

Everytime Daddy and I go to a fast food joint, I always get a Happy Meal. It ends up being a lot of food (I don't eat much), and I get a freaking toy!

I've been wanting to start writing about foods in littlespace! I make cute food all the time and always get stuff that'll get me in the mood~

Tonight I'm doing macaroni and cheese with smiley fries.
Last night I made myself a bowl of chicken noodle soup...with Frozen pasta shapes!

Edited by Magpies
  • Like 1

-Kraft Mac n Cheese Moon and Stars

-Icecream wiff Sprinkles

-Gummy worms and Gummy Bears!

-Dinosaur Chicken nuggets

Guest ☽ ᴍᴏɴᴏᴄᴇʀᴏs ☾
  • Strawberry milk
  • Pudding
  • Jelly
  • Pascualina
  • Instant ramen
  • Cheesecake
  • Ice cream
  • Pink lemonade
  • Fried fish
  • Pancakes
  • Marshmallows

I really like baby carrots with ranch (ate that all the time as a kid), mac n cheese, and fruit snacks (or any gummy) to name a few!