DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Dolls

Daddy's Meg

Any other doll people out there?

I have a ton of barbies and play often. Anyone else a collector or player? What kind do you like?

I have a bunch of Monster High dolls too. But they aren't my favorite.

I used to have a doll collection but then they disappeared ☹ this was when I was a teen and I have a sneaky suspicion my parents gave em away.

But now I have a few Disney dolls, a couple porcelains, and one Bratz I love to to death. Also some plushie dolls (Elsa and Belle)

I want the Disney Animator's Collection dolls. Otherwise, I have Lala Loopsies and Monster High dolls. I don't play house with them per say, but my Lala Loopsies do get carried around the house with me.

• Like 1

I used to have a doll collection but then they disappeared ☹ this was when I was a teen and I have a sneaky suspicion my parents gave em away.

I'm so sorry. That's terrible. :(

Edited by she's daddy's

I want the Disney Animator's Collection dolls. Otherwise, I have Lala Loopsies and Monster High dolls. I don't play house with them per say, but my Lala Loopsies do get carried around the house with me.

I have a few of the animators collection. My favorite is Pocahontas. She's not my favorite princess but the doll is just so pretty!

i used to but i ripped the dolls head off and cut off all their hair when i was little, my mom didn't let me get any. i still like barbie and stuff like that but i don't have dolls, i just have stuffies

I love Monster High and their princess line too. I like toys with moving parts and dress ups (not necessarily playing pretend with them), so the balljoint dolls are my favorite. I like big fabric dolls a lot, particularly the bunnies in those old timey dresses and aprons.
  • Like 1

I love dolls and really want to start a collection but I won't have the space unit I move out. I have a couple of monster high dolls and the Disney animators elsa. I would love to get Pullip dolls and ball jointed dolls too.  I had a few porcelain dolls but I gave them away when I had an "I'm an adult now" phase in my teens :c haha

I don't really play with them, I like to display and collect them :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When i was growing up i had a huge love for Bratz and Monster High and recently i found ALL of them <3

so my actual mom bought me like 10  new Bratz from this discount site since they discontinued them in January. Ill be doing a huge haul video when they all get here, they al got shipped at different times but i got my Cloe and Jade instapets yesterday and i REALLY want to open them becuase they are so cute but i must wait until they are all here for the video U.U
Im also pretty sure shes getting me some Monster high for valentines day :3

My favorite brat is cloe and my favorite monster is Frankie 

post-25933-0-86648400-1486792723_thumb.jpg

Edited by LittleRoseAndDaddyToo
  • Like 1

I have a collection of american girl doll they were my favorite when i was little and still dress them up from time to time. Me and my 3 sisters all got one and then we had a few we all shared so in total we had Kirsten (mine) Kit (sister's) Samantha (sister's) Julie (sister's) Felicity, and Kaya was shared and i think my youngest sister also got Josephine from a cousin

Guest itsbabygirlbean
I adore dollies! I have a bunch of Lalaloopsy, My Little Pony, Ever After High, Monster High, and Barbie Fashionistas. I also have a Rapunzel, a Shopkins Rainbow Kate, a Rainbow Brite, and a My Life As dolly.
  • Like 1

I only have 1 barbie right now but i can definetly see getting dolls becoming a habit! i am just a player for now and love picking clothes, brushing hair etc

• Like 1