•  

• Photo

Daddy looking a little (:

Looking for a little Lookingforalittle Irishdaddy Irish Daddy Needslittle Caregiver

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    1 reply to this topic

#1 B2374

B2374

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 01:42 AM

Relatively new to the ddlg scene and wud really like a little to take care of and give all the attentions. I like when a little has to depend on me, I feel needed. Preferably in Ireland or UK but if ur not still respond (: M18 5'10 but not very big

#2 Tasha-Pasha

Tasha-Pasha

Bratty Little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 280 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 28 January 2017 - 10:36 AM

Hi B2374 and welcome to the forum!

Please note that the Introductions Section is for introductions to the community. Share what you like to be called, how long you've been in this community, if you're new to the dynamic or been doing this a while, a few of your favorite things, preferred pronouns, or any other relative information to getting to know you! This is a place to get to know other community members and break into the community in a safe, non-threatening way.

The Personals Section (https://www.ddlgforu...um/6-personals/) is for "seeking friendships" or "personal ads". This is the place where you can indicate what you're looking for in a partner or potential friends, and all of the personal details that come along with it. 

Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for!

“Are you learning me by heart, little Sara?" he said, stroking her hair.

"No," she answered. "I know you by heart. You are inside my heart.”

~ Frances Hodgson Burnett ~ A Little Princess ~

read with Me

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Looking for a little, Lookingforalittle, Irishdaddy, Irish, Daddy, Needslittle, Caregiver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users