Hello

Dr Spankee

I'm usually uncomfortable talking about myself.  Just suffice it to say that I am an older daddy that is shy at first, but warms up easily.  I'm usually easy going and if in the right mood, I can be downright chatty (or annoying, depending on your point of view).  I usually gravitate towards the chat room.  I love meeting and learning about new people.  

I enjoy giving advice, having the benefit of age and experience.  I'm not saying I'm always right, but I will often offer my opinion.  I'm really glad I found this forum.  I've been a member of several fetish forum sites  (Daddy is a bit kinky, tbh :unsure: ), but this one suits my particular "leanings" quite nicely.  I've always felt most comfortable as a Daddy.

Oh, and my name is David.. sorry for the goofy username. I'm horrible at thinking of clever ones.

Aww I love Eeyore so much x3

But welcome to the site David! it's good to have you here! I've chatted with you a few times and you're super duper nice! hope to see you around and chat more!

Thanks Cupcake, Tori and Sae,

Everyone has made me feel very welcome and I am really enjoying being a member here.  I'm gonna try to be a good contributor and friend to all.  I feel like I have a lot to say and I hope at least a little of it is helpful.

• Like 1

David, I appreciate the opportunity of friendship and believe that this place needs some of the old timers to make sure these youngsters aren't led astray! You are a loyal man who displays respect of the highest level. Welcome David!