DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Favorite Kind Of Tea?

Guest Sae

4c7cdda38c23f530c55a01c561773da2.jpg

My favorite teas are: Sleepy time, tension tamer. pomegranate and black berry tea. I also really like Country time, which is peach flavor. 

What tea is your favorite? 

Chai tea

Peppermint tea (when sick)

Raspberry tea

Fruit teas of sorts

Lemon and honey/ginseng

Ginger tea (when sick)

Earl/lady grey tea

Guest Foxling

I really like liquorice tea and mostly any green tea, but green tea with lemon or jasmin is better. I also like Ceylon. I'm not a fan of fruity teas, they tend to make me a bit nauseous. 

I have three main teas that I rotate, depending on my mood and health needs. They're all herbal and wildcrafted.

• Dandelion - Tastes amazing, and is a very rich source of beta-carotene (which our bodies convert into vitamin A), vitamin C, fiber, potassium, iron, calcium, phosphorus, B complex vitamins, vitamin D, and even protein (more than spinach)! It has been eaten for thousands of years and used to treat anemia, scurvy, skin problems, blood disorders, and depression.
  • Staghorn Berry - Iced, for hot summer days. Less of a tea and more of an ade, its incredibly acidic, bright pink, and an AMAZING source of natural vitamin C. The flavor is reminiscent of a strong cranberry lemonade. Its been used to treat colds, fever and scurvy.
  • Birch - A subtle wintergreen flavor, full of vitamins B1 and B2, as well as calcium, magnesium, and zinc. Birch is used for infections of the urinary tract, treating arthritis, achy joints (rheumatism), and skin rashes.
  • Like 2

Bull's tea sounds fancy! I wouldn't mind some of that Staghorn Berry... It sounds good!

In general, I'm pretty boring, aha. Orange Pekoe, Earl Gray. Anything that's nice and simple, mixes well with a bit of milk and sugar, and goes well with a nice early morning breakfast. That's how I was introduced to tea, and as much as I love almost every other kind of tea I try? It's hard to shake this as my favourite!

I have three main teas that I rotate, depending on my mood and health needs. They're all herbal and wildcrafted.

• Dandelion - Tastes amazing, and is a very rich source of beta-carotene (which our bodies convert into vitamin A), vitamin C, fiber, potassium, iron, calcium, phosphorus, B complex vitamins, vitamin D, and even protein (more than spinach)! It has been eaten for thousands of years and used to treat anemia, scurvy, skin problems, blood disorders, and depression.
  • Staghorn Berry - Iced, for hot summer days. Less of a tea and more of an ade, its incredibly acidic, bright pink, and an AMAZING source of natural vitamin C. The flavor is reminiscent of a strong cranberry lemonade. Its been used to treat colds, fever and scurvy.
  • Birch - A subtle wintergreen flavor, full of vitamins B1 and B2, as well as calcium, magnesium, and zinc. Birch is used for infections of the urinary tract, treating arthritis, achy joints (rheumatism), and skin rashes.

Bull, I need to buy these teas. You make htem some sound yummy! I really wanna try Staghorn berry.

My favorite teas are,
Vanilla Rooibos.
Vanilla Nut.
Mint.
Pina Coloda herbal tea.

Sleepy Time.
Clove tea.

Just any tea really.~

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to tea, but I still love it! I used to get the passion tea lemonade from Starbucks all the time until I realized it's just from Tazo! It's in store for like $4 a box, which is better than $4 a drink. It's probably my ultimate tasty tea. I brew the passion tea from Tazo with some honey and lemon.... its beautiful <3 I also love earl grey when for breakfast sometimes. Lastly, I know some people say that green tea doesn't work for them when it comes to weight loss, but I drink it two times a day and it definitely helps me!  

Guest ittybittylove
I'm a big fan of ginger, but I also like genmaicha (green tea and brown rice) and jasmine (dragon ball). Mugicha (barley) is good in the summer too.

I love chamomile tea and mint tea probably the most. Also rose tea is really lovely on the occasion. I never really sweeten my teas. I prefer them without. 

I love tea! All kinds of tea except black tea. My favorites at the moment are rose, ginger, macaron and cupcake flavored green teas, pomegranate always, dragon fruit, peppermint, chamomile, licorice.. Hmm. And what is the one that smells and tastes like Christmas? That one too.

I love lots of teas! My all time favorite has to be English Breakfast, though. I have a cup every morning, and now Papabear makes him and me English Breakfast in the morning and it's such a lovely start to the day ^^

Guest LittleFairyDoll

I like to mix apple cinnamon spice and peppermint
It creates a flavor I can only describe as "winter by a fire place"

Guest LittleFairyDoll

I love chamomile tea and mint tea probably the most. Also rose tea is really lovely on the occasion. I never really sweeten my teas. I prefer them without. 

Same x)

Minty tea is the best c: