DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Aries, the Ram

Himedere-Chan

Hello. I'm an Aries, I've been reading about the Zodiac ever since I was little, I've always loved how much it explained everything there is to know about personalities. However recently I've hit a wall, I feel like I'm an outcast, maybe all Aries feel like that at some point, I know humans in general do. But just today I thought a little too deep about how and why no one really talks to me directly or initiate a conversation with me. I feel like it's cause I'm boring.. I don't know. The other signs I've talked to are all the fire, water and the air signs, I haven't really met all the earth signs, though they are very chill, down to "earth" as they always say. Sorry, I like puns..

Anyway, I just want a straight answer on what you think Aries are, boring or cool or something. Or if you are an Aries too, I only met one Aries in my life time and well.. We butted heads like rams do.

Hi. I don't believe the zodiac matters, because a couple constellations we can see from this tiny spec of dust floating in space means nothing in the vast expanse of the universe. Here's something mind-blowing though; If you feel you need to categorize people and analyze them based on vague and broad information that could apply to anyone, literally anyone, then that might explain why you feel like an outcast.

You could instead, apply a scientific method as to why things are the way they are and fix your issues directly. I have a feeling your zodiac hasn't told you this. Good luck tho! Maybe you will find an answer to your problem til you are satisfied, or you can solve it yourself! I think that would define your personality.

• Like 1

Hi. I don't believe the zodiac matters, because a couple constellations we can see from this tiny spec of dust floating in space means nothing in the vast expanse of the universe. Here's something mind-blowing though; If you feel you need to categorize people and analyze them based on vague and broad information that could apply to anyone, literally anyone, then that might explain why you feel like an outcast.

You could instead, apply a scientific method as to why things are the way they are and fix your issues directly. I have a feeling your zodiac hasn't told you this. Good luck tho! Maybe you will find an answer to your problem til you are satisfied, or you can solve it yourself! I think that would define your personality.

I never said that.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it if I did... Maybe I shouldn't try if people are only going to misunderstand me and tell me to live differently because they don't approve.

that is a really rude thing to say, just because you don't believe in something does not give you the right to belittle other people

• Like 1

Hello. I'm an Aries, I've been reading about the Zodiac ever since I was little, I've always loved how much it explained everything there is to know about personalities. However recently I've hit a wall, I feel like I'm an outcast, maybe all Aries feel like that at some point, I know humans in general do. But just today I thought a little too deep about how and why no one really talks to me directly or initiate a conversation with me. I feel like it's cause I'm boring.. I don't know. The other signs I've talked to are all the fire, water and the air signs, I haven't really met all the earth signs, though they are very chill, down to "earth" as they always say. Sorry, I like puns..

Anyway, I just want a straight answer on what you think Aries are, boring or cool or something. Or if you are an Aries too, I only met one Aries in my life time and well.. We butted heads like rams do.

Hi, I'm an Aries too. I've met a lot of different signs, including other Aries. I think what you are talking about doesn't relate to zodiacs though. Here is a video on Aries anyways, cause I already had it up from another post: video here - It might be helpful.

It could be that the people around you don't share common interests with you, or they already have a group of people they are comfortable talking with so they are less welcoming to a new person. When I first started my job, it took weeks for coworkers who didn't directly work with me to talk to me. If you appear to be in a good mood and confident, that might help with people wanting to start talking with you. Remember that they are just people too, and might feel the same way or think you don't like them or something so they don't talk.

Edited by ShyNyx
  • Like 1

Hi, I'm an Aries too. I've met a lot of different signs, including other Aries. I think what you are talking about doesn't relate to zodiacs though. Here is a video on Aries anyways, cause I already had it up from another post: video here - It might be helpful.

It could be that the people around you don't share common interests with you, or they already have a group of people they are comfortable talking with so they are less welcoming to a new person. When I first started my job, it took weeks for coworkers who didn't directly work with me to talk to me. If you appear to be in a good mood and confident, that might help with people wanting to start talking with you. Remember that they are just people too, and might feel the same way or think you don't like them or something so they don't talk.

Thank you, thank you so much! This explained many of the things I've been feeling. I always knew the Aries is a soldier, but I never knew they had a childlike mind as well. I'll keep all of this in mind when making friends too! If I could hug you right now I would. >w<