Well, well, well...so this is where we meet.

FoxyKitsune

Well,

Hello!

It is enchanting to meet all of you guys~ 

My name is Mani, and I plan on being super duper active on here...

Today's my first day on here, and I already love this 10x more than Fetlife! so thats already wonderful! aha

tumblr_mz8zpou31o1so4eu7o1_500.gif

If you like to get to know me and all that jazz, just check out my profile C: 

errrythang is on there ^_^

But while your reading this... 

Could you help me out? 

So, I am in bit of a funk

(I'll post about it later) 

But can you guys help me out? Comment what you guys do to lift your spirits~ 

I look forward to reading your responses~ 

Princess Mani

• Like 1

Welcome.

I hope you have as much fun as I do here. It's a great place.  And I am so sorry about your funk.  I like to listen to kind of downer music and get it all out of my system.  Not sure if that's recommended for everyone though, lol.  Hopefully, you'll make some friends here to boost your spirits.

I think the whole point of this forum is to be better than fetlife in regards to DDlg.

Welcome to our humble abode!

Welcome Mani! glad you joined the forums!!

what I do to lift m spirits up? hmm watch a movie, cuddle with my stuffy, color and so on ^^ listening to happy music too!!

Hey Mani! Nice introduction! You will fit in great with everybody on here! Everybody is so nice and kind, and I find it far superior to fetlife also. I regard it as a much safer and closer community!

When my little is feeling down, I tell her to write down how amazing she is in life, and tell her how proud she makes everybody, because when we write things down it, it sinks into the brain, so I make her write it on herself so she has a constant reminder of happy thoughts. 

ie:" I AM A BEAUTIFUL, STRONG AND LOYAL PRINCESS" ; "MY BROTHER,SISTER,FATHER AND MOTHER ARE PROUD OF ME", "I MAKE MY FRIENDS PROUD AND HAPPY"

I make her repeat these words and she soon believes them and takes her mind off of the bad stuff.