•  

• Photo

UK Little Looking for Daddy Dom

ddlg daddy dom little girl cgl Dd/Lg dd/lg

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 daddys-babygirl687

daddys-babygirl687

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationEssex

Posted 20 February 2017 - 06:38 AM

Little age (If applicable): Unspecified
    Name: Hayley
    Role: Little/Submissive
    Years experience (If applicable): 2
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Daddy/Dominant
    --------------------------------------------
    Hello, my name is Hayley, I live in Essex in the UK, I study beauty therapy in college, I adore old music, funny movies and binge watching Netflix. I tend to not identify as a Little as such, more as a Submissive with Little tendencies as my submissive nature is more... dare I say, dominant than my Little nature. As a Submissive, I am always willing to learn and serve my Dominant and much as I am able to, I do have some requirements though, my Little side can often make me sensitive and think of worst case scenarios so I like to be able to talk to my S.O most of the time (so if you have a busy lifestyle it may not work out). As a Little, I enjoy watching TV shows, movies, colouring and anything arty, I tend to freak out when I see cute pacis or sippy cups and I enjoy nothing more than attention and making Daddy smile (although I can be a brat). I thrive with a secure set of rules, routine and discipline, I enjoy being babied (eg "Have you done X,Y,Z today?")

I'm looking for an experienced Daddy Dom preferably from the UK as well to avoid time differences, between the ages of 18-26. If you think you may what I'm looking for, feel free to contact me on KIK- hayleymaymadness.

Have a great day  :)

• darkronin and little.irish like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ddlg, daddy dom little girl, cgl, Dd/Lg, dd/lg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users