•  

• Photo

Experienced Daddy Looking For His Princess To Love and Spoil

little daddy princess spoil personal

• Please log in to reply
    6 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 DomDaddy15

DomDaddy15

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 06:19 AM

Little age (If applicable): ?-23
    Name: NA
    Role: DD
    Years experience (If applicable): 10+
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for
    --------------------------------------------
    I am an experienced DD looking for a princess to spoil and love.  Preferably someone in the Washington DC/Northern Virginia area, but I am open to getting to know someone from elsewhere and having my little relocate to my area.  

I love to spoil my little and am looking to find a little that enjoys that aspect as well.  Whether it be toys, clothes, or trips, I think it is important to make sure my little has everything she wants and needs.  

I enjoy sports and traveling, as well as reading, watching movies, cooking, fine dining, and good conversation.  I enjoy curling up with my little and watching a movie or cartoons.  I also enjoy cooking with her and going to theme parks.  I am well educated, and would like my little to aspire to be well read and well traveled.  I would like her to be willing to work towards lofty goals, so as to maximize her potential.  

I look forward to hearing from you soon.  

• elenasnow likes this

#2 whit3_rabbit

whit3_rabbit

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:20 PM

Hey there
    I read ur personal add. I was wondering if maybe you'd want to get to know me. I'm really new to this lifestyle so please excuse my ignorance of certain things in advance. Being that I am new I don't have any bad habits however I also don't have much of a structure to follow when it comes to this stuff.

My kik is tehlizards

I hope I hear from you soon... the fact that you have experience intrigues the hell out of me☺️

#3 reindeer412

reindeer412

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:16 PM

Alrighty,

So I had sent you a friend request the other day assuming I could send you information about myself via private message as I'm attempting to be more cautious about the information I put about myself publicly, but anyway.

I'm 20. Student. I live in the DMV. It's cool to see a fellow DDLG participant from the local area on here. I've got a bit experience and have, as a result of that, a (what I would call) fairly good head on my shoulders. I'm by no means a novice to the idea of this lifestyle - though it never fails to continue enthralling me.

Anyhow, as I said, I've got no expectation - I'm up for simply talking/connecting to someone with a mutual interest in DDLG if that's all it came down to. Shoot me a message if you'd like to talk.

Enjoy your night.

#4 GenericDoll

GenericDoll

• Banned
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 02:01 AM

Hiya 🖖🏻
    I'm Ali! I'm 19 in the Midwest. Traveling and being spoiled are, like, my two favorite things. I also dig cats, reading, and doing little arts and crafts. Not going to lie though, I will be picky about who I choose to be my daddy, and I expect the same from him. If you have kik you can message me at Pinkstrippedsocks! Maybe we'll get along, after all we both know how to use a comma. Talk soon 😜
    • GenericDoll likes this

#5 elenasnow

elenasnow

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:16 PM

Hii! I'm an 18 yr old little from Canada. 

I'm a pretty shy person, but once I get to know people I always open up.

I love being spoiled, and I love cuddling.

I like to exercise and read, and I always try to push myself to be a better person.

I'm taking computer science in uni at the moment.

Your profile sounds very interesting and I'd like to get to know you!  :blush:

I sent you a friend request. If you're interested as well, send me a message!

tumblr_ls7b9a2o6A1r10jj7.gif

tumblr_inline_mlzpq6aZBj1qz4rgp.gif  tumblr_inline_mlzpq6aZBj1qz4rgp.gif  tumblr_inline_mlzpq6aZBj1qz4rgp.gif

Hair Colour: Blonde

Eye Colour: Blue

tumblr_inline_mlzpq6aZBj1qz4rgp.gif  tumblr_inline_mlzpq6aZBj1qz4rgp.gif  tumblr_inline_mlzpq6aZBj1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_ls7b9a2o6A1r10jj7.gif

Look on the bright side of things!

#6 GreedyLilSlut

GreedyLilSlut

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationArlington, VA

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:50 PM

Hey there!  I'm a 26 year old little in Arlington.  I have roughly 3 years of experience in DD/lg relationships and am looking for a caring DD.  I love trying new foods and exploring DC and I like to think I'm a fairly well-rounded submissive with a lot of different types of play under her belt!   Drop me a line if you see any potential!  I love meeting new people and getting to know others in the local scene!

#7 ThePrincessMinMin

ThePrincessMinMin

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 148 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 04 April 2017 - 02:58 AM

Hallo there, nice to meet you!
    I'm a 20 year old little from Tx :)
    Noticed we have quite a bit in common and would love to chit chat sometime :)
    A little about myself:

I'm a bookie--really love books, and prefer hard copies over tablet (ahh new book smell), love history, anthropologist @ heart, polyglot (speak many languages other than english), enjoy great conversations, cartoons, theme parks and appreciate fine arts and food!
    If I had to choose a favorite food, italian would be my mana.
    Right now, I'm studying to become a language teacher for primary children. I hope to become primary teacher overseas one day...

Well, that's all me for now. I'll leave it up to you if you'd like to add me! Have a splendid day mister, and wish you the best on your search! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little, daddy, princess, spoil, personal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users