•  

• Photo

[PT-Eu] Experienced Portuguese Daddy looking for a Little [ Still Looking - 10 May Update]

europe Portugal Portuguese Daddy PT

• Please log in to reply
    9 replies to this topic

#1 varik21

varik21

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationPortugal

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:10 PM

Name:Gui
    (Foreigners can't really say my name, ahah)
    Currently: Doing a masters after a grade on computer engineering.
    Role: Daddy // Dominant
    Years experience (If applicable): Around 6y
    Type of relationship: monogamous / curious on poly
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Little // Submissive
    Appearance: Take a look at the photos that i add !
    --------------------------------------------

About me:

Physical description:
    • 177/8 cm ;
    • I have 2 tattoos;
    • I find my self quite attractive but you will have to judge by yourself.

Personality wise:

I'm a very intelligent and diversied person, diversied in the way we can talk about any topic or theme and I will be able to have a deep conversation and not just superficial and meaningless, boring talks.
    I consider myself strict, I like obedience and love when a little completes submits to me by trust. Don't worry I'm not a scary person and,to be honest, I adore a little bratty and, obviously, to put her in her place, eheh.
    On the other side im very caring and devoted ( but if you read everything you can see im pretty devoted).

Tastes :

Music/Films/Series:

My Music Tastes really goes for an extreme to another. Currently have been listening a lot of Hip-Hop.
    Lotr and harry potter and obligatory marathon every year.
    Oh and i love disney, i know the original movies like the palm of my hand and even the songs, although in portuguese :p!

Daily/into/hobbies :

Lately I have changed my hobbies quite a lot. For me there is a need for good conversations and to discuss everything to learn more and more.
    I am a full geek and i love to collect pop figures, watch every marvel and DC stuff and I read a crazy amount of mangas, so im like an
    encyclopedia.

Looking for:

I'm not very picky as my reason to enter in the ddlg world was to improve someone's life and to make someone happy.

I actually am very happy with clinginess, so it's actually a good thing for me.

I look for someone who's easy going and who can actually keep a good conversation, don't be boring!

I'm actually very sexual and i think it's a very important of the relationship but i respect boundaries, i think it is something that both have to be comfortable about and both have to enjoy! So someone who accepts that.

Usually go for a set of rules that i accumulate and adapt for every relationship, every single rule have a reason to be not some hollow structure.

Off things :

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
    100% Brat tamer
    100% Dominant
    99% Daddy/Mommy
    98% Owner
    97% Rigger
    93% Degrader
    93% Master/Mistress
    89% Voyeur
    81% Primal (Hunter)
    81% Sadist
    61% Ageplayer
    55% Exhibitionist
    49% Experimentalist
    22% Non-monogamist
    18% Vanilla

if you read until this point you are obligated to message me eheh

If i don't answer here, I am always available on kik - guilindo21

Attached Files

Edited by varik21, 24 June 2019 - 01:49 PM.

• princesspinkiexo, Princess.lilac, LittleBodyFluffyHeart and 2 others like this

#2 Guest_Nenem_*

Guest_Nenem_*
    • Guests

Posted 23 June 2017 - 06:25 PM

Hi Gui!ヾ(^∇^)

I can pronounce your name perfectly, since im also portuguese! I dont know if i should write in english or in my first language, but ill give english a go!

You can call me Nai! As I already said, im from Portugal and im 19 years old! I just finished my first year in college, im studying Multimedia​ Design. You can see a little more about me on my introduction to the fórum!

Physical description:

- 160 cm (something like that xD)

- curvy

- short boyish hair and pale skin

- im actually planning to do a tattoo!

Personality wise:

I also like to talk about deep stuff. Actually i see the world in a more complexed way than usual, always asking "philosophical" questions. But most of the time im making jokes (thats if im in a good mood and comfortable with the person) and being a little sassy.

Im new to the community, so there are things that i have to learn. There also are things that im not comfortable with, but its something that ill work on for an relationship.

Tastes:

Musically, I like Kpop (korean pop) and appreciate all kind of genres.

I really like to read and watching random movies. Recently i watched Arrival, i really recommend it! For series, im following The100.

Daily/into/hobbies:

Im not that good at gaming and i get tired really quick, but playing with someone seems interesting!

I like photography too, but im more into drawing (especially realism and portraits).

Im interested in japanese and korean culture. Animes and mangas are a part of me (maybe Haikyuu is my favourite).

Looking for:

As i said, im new to this ddlg world. Im a little girl (actually i identify as gender neutral) whos really shy at first, but can get really dork and sexual as im more comfortable. I never had a relationship, so my partner would have to be patient.

Im really needy, it may dont look like it at first, but i really like hugs and people playinh with my hair.

:heart:  Results from bdsmtest.org  :heart:

88% Boy/Girl

80% Primal (Prey)

75% Pet

74% Rope bunny

68% Degradee

56% Non-monogamist

56% Masochist

53% Submissive

50% Exhibitionist

49% Experimentalist

47% Ageplayer

41% Slave

40% Brat

27% Vanilla

25% Switch

19% Voyeur

2% Primal (Hunter)

1% Degrader

1% Sadist

1% Master/Mistress

1% Dominant

1% Daddy/Mommy

1% Owner

0% Rigger

Hope get to know you more! 

#3 varik21

varik21

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationPortugal

Posted 23 June 2017 - 06:34 PM

Hey Nai ! É raro encontrar portugueses aqui portanto merece resposta em português. Quanto ao que disseste gostava de te conhecer melhor nem que seja para trocar ideias e perspetivas sendo que ninguem da minha familia e amigos conhecem muito este meu lado kinky ! Eu deixei-te um pedido de amizade no forum se quiseres falar por aqui, se não contacta-me no kik que para mim é mais fácil 
    O meu kik é guilindo21
    Aguardo resposta então ! 

#4 Babyvixen

Babyvixen

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationPortugal

Posted 18 August 2017 - 02:08 PM

Olaa :) eu sou a Catarina, tenho 18 anos e estudo Economia
    Descricao fisica:
    -155cm
    -cabelo grande castanho
    -olhos castanhos
    -ando no ginasio

Personalidade:
    -eu gosto muito de falar Ihih e adoro aquelas conversas que te fazem questionar o que pensas saber.
    - nunca tive um papa :( mas descobri este meu lado a 2 anos
    - as vezes sou "bratty" e adorava que me disciplinassem

Gostos:
    - andei na escola de musica nossa senhora do cabo no coro e na percussao, musica desde q seja boa n sou esquisita (tudo menos country) adoro rock, metal e classica...
    -Adoro game of thrones e vejo outras series como vikings, arrow, teen wolf, e claro DISNEY

Hobbies:
    -ginasio, anti-gravity ( movimentos em suspensao tipo aerial silks), jogar ps4 e pintar :) ah e adoro ler

Procuro:
    Sou timida ao principio mas a medida que nos vamos conhecendo vou ganhando confianca e ai descobriras quem eu sou realmente, aviso q sou muito horny Ihih e um bocado clingy quando estou em little space, se quiseres saber mais falamos por mensagem :)

Kissies
    • varik21 likes this

#5 varik21

varik21

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationPortugal

Posted 21 August 2017 - 06:06 AM

Olá Catarina, mandei-te um pedido de amizade para te responder mas pelos vistos não recebeste ou viste! Game of thrones é overrated mas gostei dos teus gostos em geral!
    Como te disse tens de aceitar o meu pedido de amizade que já mandei há uns dias ou falar pelo kik se for mais fácil para ti !

Beijinho, espero ouvir notícias tuas

Kik: guilindo21

#6 Little miku

Little miku

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationPortugal

Posted 24 September 2017 - 12:48 PM

Hey,
    How are ya?
    I'm Portuguese too.
    Wondering if we could talk about our common points a bit more. Maybe discuss goals and talk a bit. Even just as friends would be great! Having a good conversation sure is a precious thing.
    Ain't many people interested in these things in Portugal much less in all of the things I am xD

I'm from the north of Portugal.
    I'm vegetarian, geek, otaku, cosplayer, baby, sometimes dom, pet, so im a bit of everything. XD
    Would be nice to meet other people interested in the same things.

#7 Guest_carol_kittycat_*

Guest_carol_kittycat_*
    • Guests

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:58 PM

Ooooooooooooolaaaaaaaa Guiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Eu sou a Carolina!!!!!! Sou do Norte de Portugal
    Tenho 18 e acho 170 de altura e sou mais para o lado curvy (being gentle with words hehe).... adoooooooro ouvir música e cantar dormir saltar pintar cozinhar ver filmes e aaaaaaaaadooooooooro mimos!!!!!!
    Mmmmm... mais coisas... gosto de ler e de mimos (ups já disse isto) e bolachas e gelado são a melhor coisa do mundo!!!
    Acho que é tudo...
    continua no próximo episódio
    Aaaaaadioooooos
    • varik21 likes this

#8 Unknown123

Unknown123

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:52 AM

Hi Gui,
    I’m from England, I am a new little and I actually haven’t had a daddy yet, but I’m looking for someone who can look after me I also want to find the perfect daddy and won’t settle for less, in no way am I dominant but sometimes I can be a bit bratty, (okay VERY bratty if I want attention) but if you shower me in attention I’m extremely obedient I’m 5’2” and way about 110kg I’m short and skinny, I feel like we’d have a lot in common I love romance and dance films :) I hope you reply soon because I’d love to get to know you better, if you want to pm then I’ll give you my social media but you don’t have too 🙈

#9 varik21

varik21

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • LocationPortugal

Posted 24 February 2018 - 07:55 PM

Hi Gui,
    I’m from England, I am a new little and I actually haven’t had a daddy yet, but I’m looking for someone who can look after me I also want to find the perfect daddy and won’t settle for less, in no way am I dominant but sometimes I can be a bit bratty, (okay VERY bratty if I want attention) but if you shower me in attention I’m extremely obedient I’m 5’2” and way about 110kg I’m short and skinny, I feel like we’d have a lot in common I love romance and dance films :) I hope you reply soon because I’d love to get to know you better, if you want to pm then I’ll give you my social media but you don’t have too

Hey there ! Sorry for the late reply, I dont mind if u are a brat because im known to be a brat tamer !
    By all means we should chat so i sent you a message ! look forward to your reply !

#10 WittleAirys

WittleAirys

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 30 posts
    • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 16 October 2018 - 07:55 PM

Hello!! Its nice to read all about you Guys, well mostly eheh. I saw this post and I was very interested while reading! We have a good bit in common, I also love to play video games. I have a Kik that we could speak on if you would like or are interested in doing, or if you want to message here then that's fine too!! ^.^ I promise I don't bite. Thank you for your time!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: europe, Portugal, Portuguese, Daddy, PT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users