DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Bedtime Stories For You!

StoryTimeDaddy

Hello everyone! I've been pondering about this for a long time.

I noticed there are a lot of little's out there that have no daddy or have a hard time sleeping alone. So, I came up with an idea to make Youtube videos for you, and any other little or child, to enjoy! 

So far I only have Little Red Riding Hood on the channel, but I will be posting 2-3 bedtime stories every week. Please check it out, and if you like it, please share it in your circles. I want as many littles to enjoy hearing a bedtime story before bed or whenever you are in little space and need that added boost.

Enjoy :3

Video is 1080p, has accurate subtitles if you need them <3

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxgZRwwWzY8

Second Video (Beauty and the Beast)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLyCZhnbNPY

Edited by StoryTimeDaddy
  • Like 10

Also, if you want me to read specific stories, leave a comment ON THE VIDEO and I will surely get to as many as I can.

• Like 2

Oh my god, I LOVE this idea!!! You are amazing! I absolutely love bedtime stories and I know many other littles do too, thank you! :D

Awe, thank you :3 

I just want all littles to have the best experience that the can get, even if they don't have a daddy.

• Like 3

Guest Esteliah

Is that your voice? If so its really nice! 

I don't have a daddy so things like this are very comforting, and send me straight into little space! :D 

And its such a good idea! :D I hope you can get far with it and it brings you a lot of joy, which i'm sure you will get joy from it.
As its something that will make a lot of people happy, and it can be so rewarding helping others with your work.  :)

Good for you putting yourself out there like that it can be hard, i know it can be hard, i have my own YouTube channel, but honestly well done you! <3

Edited by Esteliah
  • Like 2

Is that your voice? If so its really nice! 

I don't have a daddy so things like this are very comforting, and send me straight into little space! :D 

And its such a good idea! :D I hope you can get far with it and it brings you a lot of joy, which i'm sure you will get joy from it.

As its something that will make a lot of people happy, and it can be so rewarding helping others with your work.  :)

Good for you putting yourself out there like that it can be hard, i know it can be hard, i have my own YouTube channel, but honestly well done you! <3

That is my voice!

Yeah I enjoy doing it, and I enjoy helping others so its certainly nice.

• Like 2

This is such an amazing idea!  I follow a Youtube channel that does something similar, and I've enjoyed it so much over the years.  Personally, I am all about helping others, and this just brings it a step further.  Not many people even acknowledge the fact that there are so many littles out there without the comfort of a daddy to keep them safe, and it's one thing that has bugged me because I don't like seeing anyone upset.  But something like this will surely make a difference so thank you.  I can't wait to follow this and see more, good luck!

• Like 2

This is such an amazing idea!  I follow a Youtube channel that does something similar, and I've enjoyed it so much over the years.  Personally, I am all about helping others, and this just brings it a step further.  Not many people even acknowledge the fact that there are so many littles out there without the comfort of a daddy to keep them safe, and it's one thing that has bugged me because I don't like seeing anyone upset.  But something like this will surely make a difference so thank you.  I can't wait to follow this and see more, good luck!

I completely agree! The reason I decided to do this. I hate seeing daddy-less littles without having things like this that they can enjoy

• Like 2

This sounds like an awesome idea! I love bedtime stories hehe Thank you!

Not a problem :3 I will be doing beauty and the beast next, cool to see you have a Beauty and the Beast profile icon o:

• Like 2

This is wonderful! Such a great thing for you to do!

I'm definitely going to listen before or while I'm going sleepies!

Thank you!

• Like 1

This is wonderful! Such a great thing for you to do!

I'm definitely going to listen before or while I'm going sleepies!

Thank you!

AWe, I hope you do :3

• Like 1

Do Mo Willems books! And Sandra Boynton! *Squees* Paper Bag Princess is amazeballs too.

I'll had to add them to my Queue :3

• Like 1

I know SCORES of amazing books. I am addicted. I'm a middle, so I usually find myself reading to my little friends. My first Daddy, we were long distance at first and he bought one of my favorite (grownup) books and would call and just read it to me, 1-2 chapters a night, in that Daddy voice. And I was lost. Haha.

• Like 1

I know SCORES of amazing books. I am addicted. I'm a middle, so I usually find myself reading to my little friends. My first Daddy, we were long distance at first and he bought one of my favorite (grownup) books and would call and just read it to me, 1-2 chapters a night, in that Daddy voice. And I was lost. Haha.

Oh that sounds nice! I want to touch into 'older' books eventually, like Harry Potter or other loved ones, but I'm not sure how the copyright shnizbit would work with that, so I'll have to look into that.

• Like 1

That sounds like a great idea! As a little who needs help in that area I like that idea!

Awe, I'm glad you do! This is my goal and intention, help littles like you out. But this is something all littles can enjoy! :3

• Like 1