DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

DaddysMonkey

Hello everyone ! ^-^

I have been seeing the general idea of babysitters being thrown around recently , and it has been making me think really damn hard for a while now. 

This question(s) is for the Mommies and the Daddies :

How would you feel if your little asked for a babysitter ?

Would you require strictly platonic babysitting ? (IE : no physical punishments while babysitting)

Would you "hire" a babysitter , if it were not your own idea ?

Have you ever thought of "hiring" a babysitter for your little ? 

Would the babysitters gender matter ?

Would their sexual preference matter ?

This question(s) is for the littles : 

Why would you ask for a babysitter ?

Would you ask for a babysitter in the first place ?

Would it make you upset if your Mommy or Daddy said no ? 

I'm really curious what peoples' opinions are on this topic , and how it would affect all different types of relationships. If you have any input that is not in the questions , please delve into it ! I would enjoy if this turned into a learning experience for everybody including myself.

Thank you for reading ^-^

http://thefunniestpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/funny-babysitter-not-children-prank.jpg

• Like 1

Good topic. Ive had babysitters for my little before, it was her idea, cos i get busy and she likes alot of attention, so she asked for one and i said ok.

So for the first question, how would i feel if she asked for one? Im cool with it. Its a new friend and i think its cute.

For the second question? Does it need to be strictly platonic? Nah, once trust of the babysitter is established, they would be free to discipline my little as they see fit. This of course is after I have gotten to know the babysitter for awhile. That being said, my little is super bratty and its hard for ME to punish her, so good luck to babysitter, lol.

For the third question, yeah, id "hire" one even if its not my idea. I like her having a close friend.

For the fourth question, well, id be open to either gender for her. We had one female babysitter for about three months, and that was great. We all got pretty close, it was non sexual. Her babysitter wanted to be Mommy, and i was cool with it, but my little didnt want it to go that far. We tried, but it never really took. We all ended up just being friends.

We also tried a male babysitter/ brother type. That was fine, although he did fall in love with her, and went behind my back and tried to get her to leave me. Told her he could be her Dom. That didnt end well for him. But whatever, shes still friends with him, and im fine with it cos he knows his place now. But he dosent really come around me anymore.

They are both switches, too, both babysitters, so they are kinda Dom with her, but little with me. Idk, interesting dynamic, in this situation. The whole switch thing, i mean. Ultimately they were both supposed to follow and enforce my rules, with her, and they did, kinda. Not like i do though. They were both much softer with the rules than i am.

And last question, sexual preference. Dosent matter too much to me. Me and my little have a really strong relationship and i trust her. I had explored a little bit of a poly approach with her for awhile, but she isnt into it, so we are very monogamous with each other nowadays. This all works cos we just have a ton of trust and closeness, hope this all helps.

Cause I would have a friend to play with me and a Caretaker even if mommy is not here! :) ...  That could be great!  no worries!

No! I'd have great difficulties to trust in real life.. maybe a friend that I would know and that already knowsabout me being little...

or maybe Hire a professionnal with intense Legal contract...

I'd be okay with A Long distance babysitter that can be with me when mommy is not here..  

I play/chat a lot with Littles online, I'd have fun with a babysitter

IRL = Yes !  I'd be so shy with a man babysitter... lol ... I'd be more comfy with a girl.  Online and long distance : I dont care.. I think anyone can be a great caregiver

I dont think so, cause I dont see this as a sexual thing. It would be for having babysitter that take care of me and play with me, instead of exhausting mommy... Not for the sexual part of our relationship.

Not reallly. I play with plenty of littles... This one would be on her side!! ..

I guess she'd say yes ! ... but would be jealous and control freak with babysitter !! lol

Not sure I would even ask...

well id ask for a babysitter if my daddy got too busys becuae i is a needy lil giwl

i might ask daddy for 1 but id have to have felt really lonely because asking for one to me would, at first, be like telling daddy that he's being a bad daddy...... idk probably just me

hmmmm i perosnally think daddy would want me to have a gemale babysitter but id prefer a male lol

i just go into little space easier aorund guys

no it wouldnt matter because it wouldnt be sexual anyways

no, it would just mean that i have to find different ways to cope 

if daddy doesnt liek it then he dun like it, i know that if i got upset daddy would say yes just to make me happy so i wouldn't

the question i'd ask myself with it.... with so many predators around.... how can you trust them? the same question you'd have for a babysitter for you kids..... so if it's someone i know and i can trust sure... if i don't know them i wouldn't do it myself

id ask if i got lonly an needy because daddy was busy. OR if i had a long distance daddy who was ok with an IRL babysitter

i would if i gotrly lonely an sad

not realy no bc it would be platonic unles we got super close

maybe? prolly not unless we got super close

it would :( but if daddy doesnt like it then he dun like it an its ok 

Because I'd love to have another really close friend to have fun with and who really understands me. I get lonely so It'd be good not to have to be home alone at night and all that stuff. Plus I have anxiety about going out of the house on my own so she could take me out for little activities or help me do errands.

I'd consider it eventually but it's not a huge priority at the moment because I'm not left alone very often.  I wouldn't ask unless I already had someone specific in mind anyway

Yep. I'd prefer a woman because my very best friends are the same gender as me, I usually have more in common with girls and we could do fun girly activities! 

​Nope! I have friends who are attracted to my gender and even some that find me attractive. As long as they don't actively want a romantic/sexual relationship with me then I don't care. There would be clear boundaries and we'd both know that it is a purely platonic relationship and that I'm monogamous.

Nah, it's not something I need. I just think it would be cute and fun. 

• 2 weeks later...

Why would you ask for a babysitter? Because I get really lonely and get anxiety when having to run errands and going to medical appointments by myself. My daddy works away a lot and his work makes him tired to he doesnt always have the energy to comfort me. I'm very needy!

Would you ask for a babysitter in the first place? Yes I have mentioned it already, my daddy thinks it's a good idea because he knows how upset I get. We just don't know where to find one!? :(

Would the babysitters gender matter? Yes, he wants them to be a female. I don't mind either way as long as I'm not on my own all of the time.

Would their sexual preference matter? No, this wouldn't come into it because there would not be anything sexual about the arrangement.

Would it make you upset if your Mommy or Daddy said no? Yes if he wasn't going to spend more time with me instead.