•  

• Photo

Daddy in Austin, TX looking for his Adult Baby Princess

ABDL Adult Baby Austin Texas TX Lolita

• Please log in to reply
    5 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 ATXDaddy

ATXDaddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:11 PM

Height: 5'11"
    Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
    Orientation: Straight

Hello there,

I'm a 29 year old daddy living in Austin, Texas and I'm looking for my own little girl to adopt, but not just any girl will do. She has to live in or near Austin and she has to be a true baby princess.
    Yes, my little girl has to be a baby princess and most of all, KNOW that she is a baby princess.
    I want a little girl who isn't happy unless daddy puts her in the comfiest diapers, the frilliest and cutest of outfits, and gives her nothing less than every ounce of love and attention he can. She's royalty after all so she deserves it.
    Like her daddy, my little girl would have to enjoy the geekier things in life. The kind of girl whose eyes sparkle when she talks about her favorite anime or gets fussy if she loses in a video game.
    My princess shouldn't be afraid to express how she feels no matter where she is whether it's bouncing up and down at the ice cream shop or stomping her feet and making a little scene because I didn't let her get the toy she wants at the store.
    As an adoring parent, I'd make sure my girl was always dressed in the cutest outfits I can get her. At home she'd wear comfortable baby clothes like onesies, rompers, short toddler style dresses and frilly diaper covers. When we go out I'd dress her in something a bit more concealing but still childish like a cute jumper style dress or one of the beautiful lolita outfits we picked out together with flowing petticoats and Mary Jane shoes.
    Because she's still so very little I'd of course schedule her for regular naps and bottle feedings. The last thing I'd want is for my princess to get cranky because she's hungry or tired. If she refused to listen or throws a tantrum she shouldn't be surprised if daddy puts her in time out, takes away her deserts and sweets, makes her go to bed early or even (if she really deserves it) gives her a spanking.
    When it's play time, she'll have everything a baby girl could want from dollies, toy cars, baby rattles and blocks, coloring books, legos, giant stuffed plushies and of course, ME! We'll play all sorts of fun games like peek-a-boo and pat-a-cake, house and hide n seek. If she wants we can also play video games on daddy's TV or with our handhelds (I carry my 3DS with me everywhere I go.) If there's a show or movie she really really wants to watch, she can sit in daddy's lap and snuggle.
    There'll of course be times when daddy can't play, whether it's because he has chores, work he brought home, or that one game he just HAS to finish. However, every princess should know that anything is possible with enough nagging, puppy eyes, and when all else fails, just crying for attention. I mean, what kind of monster can ignore a princess in need?

So there you have it. If you're a princess living within 200 miles of Austin and need a daddy to treat you the age you truly feel, send me a message! Also, being less than 130 lbs is a plus because then I can carry you!

THIS COULD BE YOU!!!
    Recoverd_jpg_file_2746.jpg
    Art by Bojay. No I don't own it.

P.S. I'd really appreciate it if any littles who contacted me were at least 21 years old and had some experience with relationships in the past.

Edited by ATXDaddy, 17 September 2017 - 11:13 AM.

• Littleliv01 and Graciebabygirl like this

#2 Petitebabygirl08

Petitebabygirl08

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationKansas

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:45 PM

What about 500miles away is that to far to become ur little princess who loves to play video games and pouts when she looses or throws a fit when things don't go her way who is a fellow geek and loves to talk and watch anime with u cuddled up sucking on one her favorite binkys if so please message me back or let me know by replying to this message please take all this into ur consideration

#3 tayiie

tayiie

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 280 posts
    • Locationlocation, location, location, does it really matter?

Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:00 PM

Too bad on the whole distance thingy. I liked what I read. Most of what you wrote seems nice. Many things fits me, some doesn't, but thats kinda the thing with relationships. You don't always get your way ;) Would had liked to know more about who you are, intrests and such. But since you ain't having any intrest in having a long distance relation ship all I gotta say is, I hope you'll find that special someone some day :)

#4 Guest_Princessalex_*

Guest_Princessalex_*
    • Guests

Posted 04 August 2017 - 11:52 AM

Hewo! I'm new to forum. I'm only 4ft10.5 so I'm a little kitten. I am nerdy and verry clingy. I wuv stuffies and coloring! I'm ussualy always hyper but at some moments I can't get a little sad (sidefects of depression) and I need somone to help cheer me up. I have red hair and green eyes. I wuv candy, cuddles and Disney (three things I need to surrive). My wittle space age is anywhere from 2 to 5, and I'm often in wittle space. Sowwy this is all mumbo jumbo I no good at making sentences and English isn't my first language. I love in San Antonio texas I don't know how far that is from Austin 🤔

#5 LittlePupRolo

LittlePupRolo

A Little Puddle Pupper

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationKentucky

Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:21 AM

You sound like an amazing daddy! sadly I am nowhere near tx  so posts like this where you need to be in a certain area may not work, on top of this I am far from a princess i hate pink and frilly stuff, I am a little tomboy and sometimes a little boy so  as amazing as this sounds I would qualify lol 

hopefully I find a daddy like that tho! someone to treat me little and all, cuddle me, just take care of me. It seems to be hard to find now a days 

#6 CheshireNitemare

CheshireNitemare

Queen of zee Rainbows xD

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 64 posts
    • LocationWonderland

Posted 22 September 2017 - 02:18 PM

very well written post and I match a lot of it very well just some of it I'm no where near matching.

I pretty much match everything and loved everything I read except I'm not sure exactly how far I am from Austin and I'm over the weight you said. Bummer for me. *pouts*

But I thought I'd stop here and let you know I like the post and if you want to talk I'm up for it ^.^ 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ABDL, Adult Baby, Austin, Texas, TX, Lolita

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users