•  

• Photo

Bay Area Little looking for Daddy!

Little Bay Area California NorCal nerdy anime video games daddy cute searching

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 miichuu

miichuu

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationSan Jose, CA

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:14 PM

Little age (If applicable): 09-13
    Name: Mii (short for Michelle)
    Role: Little
    Years experience (If applicable): Less than 1 year
    Sexual Orientation: Pansexual but leans toward males
    Looking for: Long Term, close relationship with a Daddy (or Mommy) near me
    --------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*

First of all, I love anime! And cartoons! And video games! I'm more on the nerdy side, let's just say that. I cosplay too, so I can dress up for my future Daddy! I love to cook, dance and sing. I would consider myself pretty well-rounded. I've been fishing before, and one day I want to go camping! I'm very shy at first, but as time goes on and we get closer I get as clingy as a baby monkey on its mama's back.

I'm around 5'4, which is pretty short compared to all my friends. I would prefer a guy who's taller than me (although that isn't hard!). I would also prefer if you were near me, because I love love love to cuddle and go on dates and that's just something you can't really do in LDR. I have a little stomach going on from highschool binge eating habits, but when I go off to college I hope to start exercising a lot more than I do now.

Let's be a bit blunt, yea? I've had potiential Daddies in the past who literally just wanted to "do the do," and not get to know me at all. I would like to wait until we've reached a certain point in our relationship, thank you!

But back to what I'd like to see in my Daddy. I would like a guy who would be outspoken and not afraid to go out on dates with me, once we meet. Someone to can spoil me rotten from time to time. I'd like someone who can teach me the ways of the adult world when I have questions (BC I just turned 18 recently and what is even adult life, amirite?). I'd like someone who I fun to hang out and maybe we can even go to conventions together. TL;DR, I'd like someone to spend a lot of time with when our schedules work out!

So that ends my little intro! I hope to hear from all you wonderful people on this website!

-Mii

Edited by miichuu, 23 April 2017 - 11:03 PM.

• darkronin and Mr.Stuffykins like this
    Can't wait to meet you! -Mii <3

#2 Chris63

Chris63

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 02:22 AM

Hey Mii, I'm Chris I'm 23 and I live in the 209 also! I'm looking for a long term relationship as well:) I like action anime shows and all the 90s shows cartoons on tv especially spongebob! I'm 5'10 and to be honest not the best dancer lol, IV never had a chance to do cosplay so that'd be a great new experience for me to try out. Clingy is never a problem also haha:) I would like to get a chance to know you! Message me :)

#3 Axeld408

Axeld408

Axeld408

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 14 posts
    • LocationWest Coast

Posted 01 April 2017 - 10:41 PM

Hello there,

You seem like a really sweet and nice girl. Someone that knows how to have fun is always a plus. Mi is a cute name. I love how the name michelle just rolls of the tongue so smooth. My name is Lemuel(Lemwell).

Edited by Axeld408, 24 April 2017 - 12:36 AM.

#4 kittenlover88

kittenlover88

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationNapa, CA

Posted 30 April 2017 - 09:46 PM

Hi Mii,  I'm Zach!  I'm 28, white, and I live in Napa.  I want a reason to visit the city, and I'd love to do fun awesome dates!  I'm mostly done with school, I work full time, but I always have time for my little.  I'm a guitarist, I sing, I like video games, and I love love LOVE having the ability to show my romantic side.  I work in wine, which is something I can't share with you just yet clearly, but I can teach you the basics without you actually drinking.  I can teach you a lot about life and I love having someone to care for and to help guide.

You seem super cool and I'd love to get to know you better.  If you still haven't found anyone, please contact me.  We can go on a fun date and get to know one another.  As a rule, I do not have sex until at least the third date, unless the attraction is very clearly there for both of us and we both know it won't be a one-time, or defining, thing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Little, Bay Area, California, NorCal, nerdy, anime, video games, daddy, cute, searching

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users