•  

• Photo

Daddy looking for his long term little

Ddlg Princess Disney Sexual Kinky Little

• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Master4doggy

Master4doggy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 23 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:29 AM

Little age (If applicable):
    Name: daddy
    Role: daddy
    Years Experience(If applicable): 5
    Sexual Orientation: straight
    Looking for: a little
    --------------------------------------------
    Hello, I'm looking for a cute fun obedient submissive princess who is loving affectionate clingy likes Disney and is also kinky and sexual. Slutty is a plus. If you think this is you message me here or kik me at master4doggy I can exchange pics there

Edited by Master4doggy, 04 July 2018 - 11:22 AM.

• Fluffytato, princesspinkiexo and Littleladie like this

#2 Shyquiet

Shyquiet

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 12:09 PM

Hi im looking for a long distance daddy im everything u described please message me if you would kike to talk more im for arizona im 22 sweet and very shy im looking for someone to teach me and care for me my space is 3 to 5 i have blonde hair and am very new to this scene. I am ver willing yo learn and very obediant and very kinky if u like that hope u have a good day

#3 Master4doggy

Master4doggy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 23 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 07:05 AM

Hi shy add me on kik or Snapchat cause I can't send you a message

#4 Master4doggy

Master4doggy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 23 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:58 AM

Bump

#5 Guest_LittleRuth_*

Guest_LittleRuth_*
    • Guests

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:56 AM

Hi Daddy,

I like you. I'm 5 foot tall, 105 lbs, and looking for a Daddy. I'm Asian but with big brown eyes and really straight long hair which I love to put in pigtails. My big age is 24 but my little age is 4 or 5. I've been being a big girl lately but I'm tired and just want to be a little girl to my daddy. I really like a gentle daddy that will take care of me. I want to watch movies with you, play with the toys you get me, and be a good little baby to daddy. I would do anything for my daddy and make sure daddy is always laughing. I like to learn new things so I cannot wait to finds Daddy that can teach me things.

My kik is LittleBabyRuth, I would love to exchange pictures.
    • G3nt3lman likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ddlg, Princess, Disney, Sexual, Kinky, Little

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users