Hi...! :<

Guest baileyanne94

Guest baileyanne94

Hello, my name is Bailey and I just joined...! ...Obviously! I feel a little shy, since ddlg is very new to me and I've been in a vanilla relationship with the man I want to make my daddy for almost 4 years, and we've been close friends since before then and hope to get married soon. I'm in the middle of changing a lot in my life, and this is part of what's stemming from that. I want to officially propose ddlg to him tonight...I've been so euphoric of my discovery and research of ddlg, and the times I've tested the waters with him and ddlg have been successful so I hope he'll take it seriously and maybe do some homework of his own. 

I've never had many friends but I'm very sweet and accepting of others; I hope I can have some good experiences here and relate to other Littles as I learn to be the best little girl I can be :)

Thank you everybody :) <3

*Edit- My picture is my 3 favorite stuffies :)

Welcome to the forum, and best of luck to your request later tonight! If you've been successful thus far, I think he'll be receptive now as well!

Guest baileyanne94

Welcome to the forum, and best of luck to your request later tonight! If you've been successful thus far, I think he'll be receptive now as well!

Thank you for the greeting and thanks for the encouragement! He likes taking the time to learn about things and I've been in (I didn't know it at the time) a sort of little-mode around him many times, he even bought me a coloring book a few weeks ago and likes being called daddy and controlling me...so again, thanks so much for the encouragement!  :p

Welcome Lovie~ 

I hope he is receptive to your proposal to enter the lifestyle~ 

It seems like you already got a little bit of positive feedback so I think you might strike luck tonight~

<3

Guest baileyanne94

Hey :3 I'm new too :3 Hope to make friends ^.^ <3

Absolutely, thank you for the response :] I'd say don't be shy but it'd by hypocritical of me haha. It's all very exciting to say the least. There's been so much to read, I feel I haven't even scratched the surface of learning about ddlg!!

Guest baileyanne94

Welcome Lovie~ 

I hope he is receptive to your proposal to enter the lifestyle~ 

It seems like you already got a little bit of positive feedback so I think you might strike luck tonight~

<3

Everyone is so lovely already, thank you so much! <3 And the encouragement is making me so excited...I've been so elated about it, I apologized last night for calling him daddy so much lately (I felt maybe it wasn't polite to be persistent without talking to him about why I was doing it first) but he said he loved it! 

Guest baileyanne94

*Speaks in Luna's voice* Usagi-chan!

Hi there and welcome, Bailey, it's great to have you here. I hope to see you around more in the forums and that we can be friends. :)

Or as Rei: "Usan-gi!!"

:D 

Thank you so much and hello! I can't wait to talk around and make friends as well :)) <3

Guest baileyanne94

Welcome, and good luck, though it sounds like things should go well! ^^

Thank you so much for the greeting and well wishes :)) I'm so upset right now though because daddy can't see me tomorrow after all...I guess I have to learn to get through it and behave even though I already cried a little bit...

Good luck miss! As you have seen previously, we are a positive and nice bunch here, so you shall feel nice and welcome in this environment no matter the outcome! Don't be disheartened if you don't necessarily receive the answer you want either! He will come around eventually I'm sure!, just use a "little" charm! 

Welcome to the forums, I hope everything goes well tonight for you.

It's a really nice community here and I'm sure you will make lots of friends!

Guest baileyanne94

Thank you for being so lovely and willing to help, everybody, I'm very excited in so many ways! <3 And I actually made a powerpoint on my laptop to show him, the very last slide says 'Will you be my Daddy? :)" hehehe. Would've been harder without the friendly encouragement from everyone! : D

Guest baileyanne94

Welcome to the forum! 

:3 I hope you enjoy your time on here!

It's been so much more awesome than I expected, thank you so much! :]

It's been so much more awesome than I expected, thank you so much! :]

I'm glad! I hope it keeps being awesome. 

Also remember if you have any questions or concerns you can message Sophie. She runs the website and she's very sweet. 

Guest baileyanne94

Thanks so much again everybody! He accepted and loves it so far!  :) We both have to learn a lot still but it's already heaven <3

• Like 1