DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Im confused and sad... i need advice

Rhyalin

Im really sad. My daddy and i have been fighting about a lot and my daddy really needs to feel okay right now. Problem is im not sure if ive been feeling okay. And when daddy tries to talk to me i get scared and i cry. I dont want to make it about me and i dont want to see my daddy hurting. I dont know what to do... i also have another problem too. I want to be obedient and listen to everything my daddy says but sometimes i just cant seem to. Why cant i if it is something i really want to do?? I think it would help my daddy and i be happier but i dont know how to always just shut my mouth. I dont really know how to talk about really important things either. I tend to just go silent and i know that doesnt help anything. Please help... i dont want to loose or dissapoint my daddy any more than i have and no matter how many times he tells me i wont loose him i cant help feeling like i will :'( Edited by Rhyalin

It sounds like you're both dealing with personal things right now that could be, in turn, effecting the relationship. Perhaps hold off on the DD/lg stuff for a while and try to be big, talk to your partner about what's going wrong - if it can be fixed and how to fix it. Write pros and cons for the relationship (I know that one sounds quite strange but once you do, it makes it a lot clearer on how to make the 'cons' list smaller). Most importantly, communication is everything. You both have to be honest with how you feel and what you want or else nothing will work - you'll both be unhappy. As a sub myself I have always, at some point in a dom/sub relationship of any degree, found myself in the 'wanting to be obedient but not being able to' predicament. I have found out, through self-searching that it is in part because I am naturally bratty but also because every time the situation arises where I feel like that I'm not 100% comfortable. Comfort is important in relationships, ESPECIALLY IN BDSM RELATIONSHIPS.

I feel you, I tend to be like that a lot too... like I really want to please him but sometimes it just seems like I can't.
Then, when he gets upset, I get scared just like you :(
You should try to tell him how you're feeling about this and be 100% honest with him, I'm sure he will understand and then you can work together to fix the problem ♥

Thank you everyone. I appreciate it. Im gping to try and sit down with him tonight and talk through it... im scared about it but it needs to be done. :/

I find it helpful to write all of my issues out and re-read them to myself. At that point I can process if I really mean what I'm saying and saying what I truly mean. I used to be scared to disappoint my Daddy but it is in our rules that I need to tell Daddy the truth and how I feel, even if I think he won't like what I have to say. Now, when we have issues, we are so quick to discuss things and I know Daddy won't be mad. He is patient...which a good Daddy should be. I suggest you compromise both ways, as a little is concerned about not pleasing Daddy, a Daddy should be careful not to scare his little, especially if she is shy or upset.