New to Forum But Not to Being a Daddy

DreamieDaddy

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to give myself a little introduction and say Hi to everyone! First off I want to say thanks to who ever created this website! It is a fantastic place for people with in the dd/lg and ab/dl community to make friends and help others. The community has been missing a good place like this, at least one that actually has a chat room with good moderators. 

Anyways I am DreamieDaddy. Although some also call me by Mister Dreamie or just Dreamie.  Anyone is welcome to message me on here or on my tumblr blog. My tumblr blog is the same as my name here. I am looking forward to making new friends, and look forward to contributing to the community on here! 

Hello, I have followed you on one of my tumblr blogs and I am always impressed with your wisdom and insight.  And, this is a great place. I try to visit every day and have made some nice friends here.  I hope you do too.  Welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! You all are so sweet! The atmosphere of this place is very refreshing!