DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Little Age?

DeathMetalPrincess

So, I have been a little for a while now, but I still haven't figured out my little age or anything of the sort. I'm not sure how to, either.

tbh for me it was more a feeling..? I always felt like my age was 2-4 not more not less, so i guess you just gotta go with how you feel.. c:

• Like 1

Guest OniiChans OneeChan

Well I could not name a age that I would prefer to be labeled as. It was always more of a mind thing for me. To just act innocent, insecure and dumb. I would never want to state that I am 3-4 or 6 years old or something. I would just find that weird. Because I can still stay I am daddy´s girl without saying that I am a 5 year old, that is just kinda disgusting to be honest. Because in reality you are not that age. You could say in your mind you arte that old but not actualy state that this is your age to your daddy.

While I don't find little ages disgusting.... I do not have one myself.

I don't age play. I'm a little, and that's what I am. I don't act like a 2yr old, or 6yr old or any other age. I have a personality that's very free-spirited and child like. I enjoy exploring, coloring in adult coloring books, singing karaoke (only with Daddy), and all that fun stuff. I always have, long before I knew what a "little" was. Daddy doesn't like to age play, either.

I also don't regress much, and generally don't have a "little space", I'm typically little all the time. Major stress can change this, though.

My point is. A little age isn't necessary to be a little!

• Like 3

I would just find that weird. Because I can still stay I am daddy´s girl without saying that I am a 5 year old, that is just kinda disgusting to be honest. Because in reality you are not that age. 

Please do NOT call ageplayers and those who regress disgusting. That is EXTREMELY rude and unwarranted in a forum that is largely made up of people who ageplay and/or regress. Everyone here knows that they aren't actual children. Everyone here knows that they are consenting adults. Everyone here is absolutely against pedophilia and child abuse, so please stop associating ageplaying and regressing with that. It's very hurtful.

Now, on to answer the original question:

Like Daddy's_Babygirl said, not everyone has a little age. Some littles feel a very specific age when they go into "little space" and some simply do not. There's nothing wrong with either of those things. For me, I find that when I'm fully in "little space", I feel between 3-5. However, if I'm not fully submerged in my little space, then I don't feel a certain age...I just feel little. Take some time to explore your own little space and you'll either identify with an age, or not, and both of those things are perfectly fine! 

• Like 12

I think everyone here has already covered that "it's up to you!" lol - You don't have to be one specific age either. Sometimes I feel 7, sometimes I feel 10 depending on the mood and activity.

I have been wrestling with the same question myself and am finding that I can't identify a specific age no matter how hard I try. This may be because I hold tightly to characteristics typical of littles even when I am big. It may also be because I am prone to regression without much control over it as a instinctual coping mechanism when I am emotionally or mentally overwhelmed. That said, no one can define it for you, though people can suggest what they think you are acting like. I've settled on a precocious 5-10 for myself; however, I will drop to the youngest age in the room when I'm with other littles in person. My littleness doesn't translate well to text at all.

• Like 1

I've always fallen into the 2-3 range when in little space. It was an adjustment to go to that mindset, but after awhile, it got easier and now I'm super happy when I'm little.

So, I have been a little for a while now, but I still haven't figured out my little age or anything of the sort. I'm not sure how to, either.

its hard to know your little age 

i know my age because my friend was there when i went to my headspace and i am 5

Guest itsbabygirlbean

I only reveal my little "age" to either people I am in a relationship with or those that I trust. I don't consider my Littleness to be play; it's actually a huge part of who I am. I'm very much of a Little Girl.

Hope this makes sense! I got tired of trying to explain my Littleness and my definition of it .

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I only reveal my little "age" to either people I am in a relationship with or those that I trust. I don't consider my Littleness to be play; it's actually a huge part of who I am. I'm very much of a Little Girl.

Hope this makes sense! I got tired of trying to explain my Littleness and my definition of it .

.,,Littleness is are part of me too. I practically live it everyday... I love dolls and princesses so I'm about 6-8... I guess more in like the first grade. That would be cool if we had a "little school".
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My age varies greatly on my mood and situation. When I'm sick or Anxious.. I'll regress much younger. I normally hover between 8-11 on a normal day. .

I would say when I'm in little space I can go all the way from an infants age of 6 months to 3 years, its depends on how stressed or what my mood is like though.

My little age is about 2-4. I can't put an exact number on it because it varies a bit. When it little space, I don't really pinpoint an exact age because I'm just little. :)

I feel like I don't have an age. Being little is just a part of who I am, and the things I do while in my littlespace cover such a broad range of things typical to certain ages I can't pinpoint one... 

Guest ☽ ᴍᴏɴᴏᴄᴇʀᴏs ☾

The truth is that I do not know what my little age is. I do not know if that will be wrong (?) It's just that my childhood was not "normal" and I had to grow up quite small, so I do not really know what things correspond to a certain age. There are simply times when I feel little, and I want to hug, and see cartoons, play with my cat, or just be spoiled.

Guest StrawberryMonsterMix
I think I'm more 4-7ish in Little age. Maybe older, but I wouldn't go below the age of 4. It's just a feeling. Knowing your age of regression isn't necessary to being a Little, but if that's something that's important to you, then you define it. No one else can really define it for you.

hmm... i'm not exactly sure on my Little age either...

i just know i'm not a baby! :D I'm Daddy's little girl! <3 hahaha!

PS. i DO get along very well with children around 6 or 7 years old so i think i get around that mindset lol