DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Moon Princess

PrincessoftheMoon

I'm new to this so please be kind to me. I think I might be in the middle of finding out that I might be a little (baby girl, I think I saw was the right term when it comes to age) and I thought this site would be helpful in finding myself more as well as hearing and speaking with others who know more about this than I do. Now that that's out the way~

My name's Honey, I'm a 28 year old female from NYC. I enjoy anime, Sailor Moon being one of my favorites. FMA-Brotherhood, Nana, Honey and Clover and Another being a few others. I like coloring and playing with my healing crystals. I spend alot of time with my cat, he's my buddy and I love him very much. I enjoy video games, mostly RPGs or anything with a good storyline. I recently got a 2DS, I made it pink with a skin sticker, it's cute. I like stickers but could never get myself to actually stick them on anything in fear that I'll change my mind and it'll be too late. I like cuddles and hugs but have trama with being touched so please don't unless we are already close and I say it's okay. Sunny days make me happy, I want to actually get into hula hooping. I love photography and take alot of my own photoshoots because I'm too shy when someone else takes my picture. I hope that's enough for now, I plan to add more to my profile when I am able.

Guest Bunnyblossom

Welcome ^.^ from one rando member to another.

Adding more to your profile will help with making friends and letting people get to know you, so that's good. :heart:

I LOVE SAILOR MOON. And I'm sure your kitty's adorable. 

Hope you find some loverly people to chat with.

(It can be hard to break into cliques in chat sometimes, but there are plenty of other nice people floating around the forums etc. if you find that to be the case)

Thank you!~

Yes yes, I think so too. I added a little bit but will be adding to it as I think of more.

Sailor Saturn is my favorite, how about you? He is! maybe I'll get around to posting a picture of him when I can.

Thank you again ☺️

Guest blumonkey

If you are using a dslr... most models are compatible with remote shutters. So you can hide a remote in your hand and fire off shots without dealing with using the timer function

But you prob ably knew that. If using a smartphone I'm sure there are apps which can use voice command to take exposures w... the same way

Kinky suggested thus since you said you are shy about others taking photos of you

I do know about the remote but I'm just using a simple point and shoot camera so I don't think there is one for those types of cameras. At the moment I just press the timer and run into place, which is ridiculous but it gets the job done for now till I can get something better. But thank you.