(mæn-ē-kĭn)

Manykin

Hey, my name's Manykin here but y'all can call me Andy if you don't wanna use a weird name like that. I'm a daddy and I like men and women and trans and anything and everyone! I'm new to BDSM sorta, I've never done it in person, but online I've been doing it for a few years, I still have a lot to learn though.

This place looks cool, I'm excited to get to know you guys. Feel free to ask me any questions! I'm pretty much completely open.

Hi there Manykin! sounds like an adorable name XD it's good to have you here and have stumbled to our little (growing) forum!. (So I'm guessing you're pansexual as well?) I love this place and I'm sure you will too! don't be afraid to ask us anything!

Welcome to the forums, I totally get where you're coming from with the "Been doing it online for years but not in person" because that was my life up until a few years ago.

Hi there Manykin! sounds like an adorable name XD it's good to have you here and have stumbled to our little (growing) forum!. (So I'm guessing you're pansexual as well?) I love this place and I'm sure you will too! don't be afraid to ask us anything!

I identify as bisexual, but totally! I like everything.

Hello there! I'm new as well, and I hope you find what you're looking for here! :)

Hey! Are those plushies in your avatar yours? They're super cool, I LOVE stuffed animals and plushies and anything soft and stuffed with fluff.

Hiiiii Andy.~

Heeeey QuintessentialFlaw! Your name is tight! Sorta hipstery, I dig it.

Welcome to the forums, I totally get where you're coming from with the "Been doing it online for years but not in person" because that was my life up until a few years ago.

Well it's dope that you've got it now!

You guys are so nice! This place seems great.

Guest baileyanne94

Thank you! Heehee yes these are my 3 favorite stuffies, I LOVE plushes; A few years back I avidly collected Hello Kitty ones so I have too many (I think I like Rilakkuma more though now!) It's always awesome when others love plushes because they help make the world go 'round! Also, glad your experience is going well here so far like mine! :]

It isn't hipstery. ;_; I don't think...

; A ;

I'm sorry, I didn't mean that as an insult, I meant it sounds quaint and cool like Vinyl!

Thank you! Heehee yes these are my 3 favorite stuffies, I LOVE plushes; A few years back I avidly collected Hello Kitty ones so I have too many (I think I like Rilakkuma more though now!) It's always awesome when others love plushes because they help make the world go 'round! Also, glad your experience is going well here so far like mine! :]

Hell yeah! That's awesome. I like Hello Kitty, I'd love to see your collection of 'em. Plushes are so great! They're adorable and soft and filled with fluff. I have all the one's I ever had as a kid, and a few months ago I got kinda fucked up at a Con and spent my last hundred dollars on 'em :X that's my whole collection, but it's pretty big, especially for a dude.