• PipPip
    • 14 posts
    • LocationSweden

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:52 AM

Little age: Between 2-6

Name: Emma

Role: Little

Sexual orientation: Straight

Looking for: My papa that I can live with :)

Relationship preference: Monogamous

Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------

Hey everyone. I’ve been trying to write this for like over an hour now and I still don’t think it is good enough so I will probably spend another hour on it before I’m happy with how it looks. So here goes, I am a 29-year-old, who lives in Sweden and I have lived here my whole life. But I’ve never really felt that I do belong here – it’s just a weird feeling that I’ve always had and I thought it would go away when I moved to my own apartment, but it just seemed to get worse. I have a mental illness called Borderline and I’ve had it since I was around 13 years old, just two years after I lost my best friend/cousin to a heart problem that he was born with. I have been bullied since I was 11 years old and it didn’t stop until I was around 19-20 years old. So, all of that has really hurt me, and I think that on some level I still haven’t gotten over it and I’ve tried going through therapy but it’s just so hard for me to talk with anyone about my problems.

And ever since I found out that it is Borderline I do have I see many of the problems that I have are connected to the illness. Especially when it comes to new people, I first have problems with meeting new people but once I’ve met them once or twice I get way too attached to them and that is a big problem, because when I have gotten attached to someone it’s easy for them to hurt me and I have been hurt a lot throughout my short year.

I thought I would share some things about me as a little. I go between the ages of 2-6 when I am in little space. I like to colour, play with my stuffed animals, cuddle with my stuffed animals and I like to cuddle and just watch cartoons. I have pacifiers at home and I also have a bottle but it’s not something I would have out to show everyone – because few people around me (like my family and friends) doesn't know that I am a little and it’s not something I talk about with them. My younger sister has seen that I have got pacifiers and she was really ashamed by me and my mom once saw that I had a bottle and she was like really wondering why I had one and since I was scared of telling her the truth I told her that a friend had left it at my house when she was over with her baby, but I don’t have any close friends that have babies at the moment.

I think I am going to stop writing now because this seems to be going on and on and on.

But thanks for reading, and if you want to write – I do have KIK and I am willing to talk over here and get to know pretty much anyone

xoxo babygirlsweden

*Updated on July 14th because I noticed that some things that weren't correct - but I am still looking for my forever papa and I hope that he is out there and is just waiting. If you believe that you are my future papa please send me a friend request and we can talk more.

Edited by Babygirlsweden, 14 July 2019 - 03:06 PM.

• darkronin, underscore, DDstorm and 1 other like this

xoxo babygirlsweden

#2 VonWolf

VonWolf

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:41 PM

Hi. I'm younger so I'm not sure if that counts me out but i would love to get to know you and talk a bit on kik. I'm 18 so i hope that isn't a huge problem my kik is kinglyleo56 I hope that you'll drop by and say hi. About me. I'm a huge nerd I play Duegons and dragons read manga watch anime. I plan to go to school to be a librarian reading has always been my passion in life uh I feel like I'm rambling on here.

#3 Daddyinwaiting

Daddyinwaiting

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 38 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 01:33 AM

I'm in UK, Lincolnshire, new to this forum, I'm looking for a real life babygirl, I'm divorced single 49 and a biker, Id like 24/7 but I don't mind part time distance if it's someone very special...
    Got a good job house car etc ... No addicts please..

I'd love to get to know you better and see where it leads...

I love dress up games and I am partial to lots and lots of cuddles but I also like to set tasks and play games... I'm very stern if needed...

#4 Guest_DinosaurDaddy_*

Guest_DinosaurDaddy_*
    • Guests

Posted 24 July 2018 - 05:24 PM

Hi Emma

I am Paul and from the UK

Having read your post you sound perfect :) Exactly into what I am into.

I have been a Daddy for over 10 years. And am a very tactile Daddy so lots of cuddles and snuggles are a must :) 

I do have a personal post on the personal forum you can get a taster of what I am like as a Daddy.

I hope you take a read and drop me a line.

I will drop you a friend request as well

Paul

x

#5 The_chief

The_chief

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 06:51 AM

Hi there!

My name is Tom and I'm a daddy living in Sweden! I would love to get know you better!

I'll send you a friend request and we can talk a little in private messages before we move over to kik if that is okay?

I hope you're having a great weekend so far! Here the sun is shining, a little windy though but it's okay. This weekend is a pretty busy schedule for me, but I'll always find time to chat a little. :)

Kram

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little, swedish, babygirl, looking, for, her, papa, insecure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users