Hey There! I'd Like to introduce myself.

Guest kamikazay

Guest kamikazay

Hey there! My name is Kami and I'm fairly new here. I heard about this place from a friend and they told me that it's a great place to come and meet people with similar tastes. Although i'm somewhat young, I'm a well seasoned Dom and I happen to already have a little (meaning i'm taken). I love the color pink and I love art. I'm also into anime so if you'd like, we can definitely talk about that. I'm also really open to new ideas and I'd really like to learn even more about everything dd/lg. If anyone would like to know more about me, or would like to talk, I'll reply as soon as possible. I hope you all have great day  :wub:

• Like 1

Guest kamikazay

Welcome Kami!

Btw I'm a fellow anime lover, what are some of your favorites?

Well, i like a wide variety of anime. Im slowly moving into more dramatic anime, but some of my most recent favorites have been Tokyo Ghoul, Assassination Classroom, Death Parade, and currently Blood Blockade Battlefront. Some older (not current) anime would be Gurren Lagann, Psycho Pass, Samurai Champloo, and Fullmetal Alchemist. 

Well, i like a wide variety of anime. Im slowly moving into more dramatic anime, but some of my most recent favorites have been Tokyo Ghoul, Assassination Classroom, Death Parade, and currently Blood Blockade Battlefront. Some older (not current) anime would be Gurren Lagann, Psycho Pass, Samurai Champloo, and Fullmetal Alchemist. 

I 100% approve of Death Parade and Gurren Lagann ^^

Have you seen Jigoku Shōjo (Hell Girl)?