New to the forum! ♡

liddlesestra

Hi, my name is Trish. I'm looking for friends only. I think it's really cool that this forum exists. I found the caregiver/little community on tumblr and it's nice to have another place to go to talk about cg/l stuffs.

I've always been little. The older I got the more I had to repress my little side, because people started saying things against it. Like, since I was growing up I should act like it, even though I was always mature for my age. So what was really being implied was that I shouldn't have stuffies or coloring books and things like that.

Lately I've been learning to accept myself again. This community teaches me so much, I love being a part of it. Um, I'm not really sure what else I should say in an introduction...

I'm 24 and from SoCal. I like cartoons, disney, sci-fi, paranormal, nature... I don't know anyone offline that has an interest in cg/l, but it'd be nice to.

Hope you're all having an enjoyable weekend! I'm looking forward to new episodes of Orphan Black and Salem

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums~~ have you tried fetlife? they have munches and events in or maybe aroudn your area you can check out to make IRL friends ^^

I made a FL a long time ago but never used it. I heard mixed reviews... Maybe I oughtta give it another chance? Thanks for the warm welcoming ~