Games!

littlemariposa

I know there's a good amount of long-distance littles and daddies here and my daddy and I are too. So what do you do when you get playful? I was in a really really playful, hyper, excited mood and was not satisfied until daddy agreed to play with me ('cause who refuses to play with their princess on her birthday? Monsters I tell you!) but as we were over text and not skype or anything like that the only game I could think to play was a guessing game (which was still pretty fun by the way). What kind of games can you play over text and long distance?

I've gotten suggestions so far to play:

2 Truths and a Lie

Hangman

And just to ask fun questions

Something that's fun is when each person alternates words or sentences to tell a story... it can be really funny sometimes.  I'm not sure I'm explaining that great, so hopefully you know what I mean?

We love Monopoly. So we downloaded an app to play it together while on the phone! It's called Rento and it's free, it's just in it's beta testing stage. He makes a private room and the password is usually something dd/lg related. It's fun!

All of these are great ideas! I'd actually never heard of Bananagrams or Spot It so I'll have to look those up.

I love monopoly too! I'll definitely check out Rento. It's kinda like how Cards Against Humanity has a beta app too.

As for Ashwee's suggestion I love hands like that but I can see Daddy ranting and moaning about him not being creative enough, I'm slowly bringing him out of his shell so I'll keep the idea in the back of my mind until we get there.

• 3 months later...

AnimalJam! It's online, and you can both create a character and hang out there. And it's also really cute to play by yourself. 

• 2 years later...