so I'm new to a lot of things, including this forum.

SoCalMoose

Welcome to the forums :) Fetlife can be a win/lose situation. There are munches and stuff you can attend to meet friends in your area as well as classes to learn so it isn't always a bad thing :). Hope you enjoy the forums!

Hi Moose! :3
You sound like a really nice person, so I don't think you'll have any trouble with making friends here!

I joined Fetlife, hated it. It just seems to be full of "Hi here's a photo of my penis, you're fit, come to my house" type of people.. ._.
But here, it's great! :)

Enjoy!

Thank you Mountain! I'm a pretty reserved person when it comes to my "personal" life. My fantasies, preferences, "kinks", and sex life are generally a mystery to even my closest friends... which is odd, considering I'm a very open person otherwise.

So when I joined fetlife, I was so off put about the extremely open and in-your-face attitudes of a lot of the community... and catfishing always scares me as well v.v

it also doesnt help that my most recent girlfriend likes to lurk fetlife for fun to find people she knows (cruel, I know) so making an indepth profile there is kinda... sketchy for me lol

Princesstiffy! I would love to get into it again, unfortunately I was extremely addicted to WoW up until just after the Cataclysm release. I had a girl friend (of almost 3 years), that played with me from Burning Crusade on, and since she left me cause of my addiction I can no longer play it like I use to. I have only played about 8 months on and off during Cataclysm (she left me like 2 weeks before the release) and MoP, but I'm about to buy the collectors box for Warlords... cause I'm still a fanboy lol