•  

• Photo

LA little looking for daddy, please

Little little girl daddy personal looking LA California anime cuddles

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 little peach pie

little peach pie

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationLA

Posted 07 May 2017 - 02:15 AM

Little age (If applicable): 3-4
    Name: Lauren
    Role: Little Girl
    Years experience (If applicable): 3
    Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
    Looking for: Daddy
    --------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*
    Hi! I'm Lauren. I'm an 18 year old college sophomore looking for a daddy. Right now, I'm a biology student planning on switching to art. I'm also involved in theatre (directing and acting) as well as a STEM sorority (kinda icky, but I like people who like science, and not all of them are bad). I really like drawing and I ant to finger paint but I'm a little bit nervous to do it alone, plus activités be are more fun when shared with others! I really like to bake and I have a big sweet tooth, but I also love to help out in the kitchen, as well as with household chores because it feels fulfilling. While it may not seem like it at first, I like scheduled routines because they leave room for spontaneity in small, calculated doses which is good! My favorite food is pasta (any type, so long as it doesn't have mushrooms). I'm really into pop culture (I am 18, after all), as well as "nerdy" or "geeky" things like fandoms, comics, and especially anime and cosplay.
    Oh! And I like to giggle and laugh.
    I'm looking for a daddy who is okay with intimacy, lots of cuddling and hugs, outings to musems and amusement parks, and baths!
    I hope this is enough information? If you'd like to know anything else, please ask, and I'd be happy to answer!
    Hope to hear from some people, thanks much!
    beep boop

#2 mastersirdaddy

mastersirdaddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:37 PM

Hi there! I just joined this site, but I would love to talk about being your Daddy. I'm 20 years old, 5'11, about 160 lbs., and I love whining, bdsm, and cuddling! I don't mind slipping out of roleplay if you have a real problem or concern and I am a very understanding but firm, strict Daddy. If you want to talk, send me a message sometime and I'll respond. Hope to hear from you very soon.

#3 Maximuswood

Maximuswood

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts
    • LocationSan Bernardino, ca

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:35 AM

Hi Lauren, my name is Scott. I'm 28, live in San Bernardino, but i find myself with hrs to spare in Wilmington about once a week. I am a fun loving easy going person. I love kids, and enjoy their innocent whacky antics :) Im spiritual, philosophical, materialistic mainly x_x i workout, do yoga. I love to cook, but i could really use a good assistant to help me. Hit me up, and let's chat more!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Little, little girl, daddy, personal, looking, LA, California, anime, cuddles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users