•  

• Gay Male Middle (London UK) seeks Caregiver/Daddy for relationship, & also other Middles for friendship! :)

gay male middle little caregiver daddy geek personal friendship

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_little_nerd_*

Guest_little_nerd_*
    • Guests

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:51 AM

Little age (If applicable): Middle: 10- 14
    Name: Robin

Role: Middle

Years experience (If applicable): 0 
    Sexual Orientation: Gay. Homoflexible.
    Looking for: Caregiver, Daddy.  (also other Middles for friendship)
    --------------------------------------------

Hello! 

I'm a small geeky gay boy, SE England, not far from south London.

I'm transmale, and non binary. (He/him, or they/them.) Soft punk, goth kid at heart.  I write and read, i love history, folklore, mythology, art, galleries. 

I love geeky things, snuggling up with a movie and popcorn, going to Cons and doing cosplay, reading my comic books, arranging all my collectables and stacking my Tsums! Sticking stickers everywhere! Did i mention i like movies? LEGO BATMAN MOVIE WAS EVERYTHING! Bat Family forever!

Team Cap, Avengers.

I'd love to meet someone with similar interests, esp SE England area, either for friendship or more. 

Obvs being Gay Male I'd like to have a relationship with a Male caregiver (or Middle). Please get in touch if that is you  :)  i uploaded pics to the gallery, i promise i smile more than the pics suggest tho! :3

I'm a Middle, I'm thoughtful and considerate. If you're a Middle too I'd love to make friends! I'd love someone to go to book & comic book shops with, toy shops, museums and sight seeing. Or just having a tea and/or coffee and chat. (Any gender/orientation Middle for friendship is cool, esp if we have shared interests! Please be pro LGBTQ+ rights, i volunteer and am active with LGBT support, so i can't be friends with conservatives ok.)

Would love to hear from other non binary and trans folks, and anyone who identifies under the Ace and Aro identities. :)

Manners and respect above all. 

Thanks!

Edited by little_nerd, 11 May 2017 - 09:51 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gay, male, middle, little, caregiver, daddy, geek, personal, friendship

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users