hello everyone!! (ฅ’ω’ฅ)​♥

puppynymph

hi everyone!! I'm puppynymph or just misha!! I'm puppy-nymph on tumblr & I really like animals, nature, and drawing (hopefully we can share pics sometime)~!

I've been interested in ddlg/cgl for about 3 years now?? and it was actually pretty amazing to find a word for what I felt sometimes, even though I do tend to lean towards nymphet-like aesthetic & puppyplay. 人´◡` ♡*)゚♡ °

I've been with my Daddy for about 4 years and he's my big grumpy Shi Shi (my other nickname for him)~!

And now that we are finally living together we can explore the dynamic more! I'm pretty excited about it! @//v//@

Sorry if this intro is a little short I'm kind of shy and don't know what to type haha ❤❤

But it's really nice to meet you guys! And how are you all doing??

Misha! Welcome to the board! I am sure you will have a grand time :)

There are plenty of other members on here who like animals, nature, and drawing, so you will fit in perfectly! 

Some threads have already been started about animals and drawing so don't be afraid to say hello and post your thoughts :)

I'm pleased to read that you and your daddy live together and that you welcome the opportunity to develop your dynamic!

Don't be shy, everybody is friendly :D Have fun!

Misha! Welcome to the board! I am sure you will have a grand time :)

There are plenty of other members on here who like animals, nature, and drawing, so you will fit in perfectly! 

Some threads have already been started about animals and drawing so don't be afraid to say hello and post your thoughts :)

I'm pleased to read that you and your daddy live together and that you welcome the opportunity to develop your dynamic!

Don't be shy, everybody is friendly :D Have fun!

Ah thanks for the heads up about the other threads and the welcome!! ♡♡♡

This community does seem pretty awesome, I hope it continues to grow~

Guest baileyanne94

Aww welcome! (ノ^∇^) I'm so happy for you and your Daddy, I'm so excited to finally live with mine soon too so I'm jealous but happy for you! ;3 Hope you enjoy the forum! I like drawing and animals as well!

Hello and welcome, misha! We're so glad to have you here!

It is a great day to be a new member - no need to be nervous. My name, as I'm assuming you may have guessed, is Bull. I have an amazing ass and I like to make people smile.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're a friendly bunch, and we hope you enjoy yourself here!

• Like 1

Aww welcome! (ノ^∇^) I'm so happy for you and your Daddy, I'm so excited to finally live with mine soon too so I'm jealous but happy for you! ;3 Hope you enjoy the forum! I like drawing and animals as well!

Thank you sweetheart! It took us 2 years to finally be together like this ;;

hopefully your time will come very very soon! also can't wait to see your art! ♥♥

Hello and welcome, misha! We're so glad to have you here!

It is a great day to be a new member - no need to be nervous. My name, as I'm assuming you may have guessed, is Bull. I have an amazing ass and I like to make people smile.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're a friendly bunch, and we hope you enjoy yourself here!

Hello there Bull! x3

Thank you for the warm welcome ; 0 ;

I... think you used to follow my original blog a few years back and by chance are you PoofyLion on Furaffinity? >w<

Oh gosh hey Remi!! I am poofylion on FA and I did use to follow you way back then ;v; /

So glad to see you still active in the ddlg community ❤❤❤