•  

• Photo

LDR on Skype?

ldr bi bisexual mommy daddy

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Winter's Child

Winter's Child

Wanderer

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 20 posts
    • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:50 PM

Little age (If applicable): Not sure yet/still trying to figure it out
    Name: Ava
    Role: Little
    Years experience (If applicable): N/A
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Long distance daddy

--------------------------------------------
    Hi!   ^_^
    There's a lot that I want, there's a lot that I like.
    The whole camera thing will have to be put off for know, due to the fact that the camera is cracked, so nothing can be seen. It sucks, I know...
    I'm looking for discipline, even punishments if necessary. I self-harm, and I have anxiety, and I want to get out of that. But that doesn't mean that I don't want punishments. I'm not going to hurt myself because I was punished, that's not the kind of person I am. If you want to talk about my self-harm or anxiety, I'm up for it! I'm not embarrassed, go ahead and ask questions, poke and prod. 
    I'm 5' 4", and I'm around 115 pounds
    Anyways, here are my interests: 

• Movies, especially Marvel movies. DC is okay too, especially Batman
    • Stuffies- I have a bunch
    • I like reading, but it depends on the genre. I like Stephen King's books, and I also like Bill O' Riley (Weird mix, I know)
    • Board games (I really like Monopoly) 
    • Jewelry, such as bracelets, chokers, earrings, and bracelets. I hate rings.
    • Music!
    • Fashion, although I'm not that big with dresses, I really like rompers in the Summertime.
    • Funko Pops (look it up?)
    • I love Winter. Snow is my friend.

PS- I hate makeup. I can do with lipstick/lipgloss/stuff like that. 

Edited by Winter's Child, 04 May 2018 - 02:06 PM.

• BlueEyedDaddy likes this

Maybe I'm a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one.

#2 spideray69

spideray69

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 108 posts
    • Locationmassachusetts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 03:26 PM

Hi Ava

My name is Ray , i saw your post and would love to talk to you about it . Well i live in Massachusetts so its not too far away so if we got along then it would be possible for us to meet , well i am a swm 50 yrs old and i am looking for my forever little would you be interested ? well i hope we get the chance to talk you can message me here or on kik : spideray69 

#3 Guest_AznBoi92_*

Guest_AznBoi92_*
    • Guests

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:49 PM

Hey Ava, how are you. My name is Xiang, 25 years old and live in New York. I am quite new to this site but i want to find a little/sub/LTR. I like someone who is every clingy/needy because i want to give the all my attention. I am willing to discipline you to help better improve your personality. I want to help you with your self harm and your anxiety. I am fine with starting off in a LDR so we can get to know each other on a more personal level than physical level. Currently I am working as well as going to college for electronic and engineering technology. I would like to take time to learn more about you and even your stuffies. I currently dont have the answers to "Want to be my daddy?". But i am willing to take my time to get to know you better. My kik is xschenx message me there for a faster reply, or a different texting app is fine to. Cant wait to hear back from you. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ldr, bi, bisexual, mommy, daddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users