DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Princess Audri

Is anybody here open about being little/childish, or okay with their little being open about it? 

My daddy seems to be uncomfortable with me being little in public, and when I use my "little voice" around other people, we live together now, with his mom upstairs (we live in our own basement area with just about everything we could need. But, I can't wear my cute character rings or barrettes around her (or when we go in public)  :unsure:

i am open being little in public my friends find it cute they actually love it when I go to my little-space I really don't care what people think about me if they have a problem they should talk to my friends and not me if they get mad or want me to stop acting little but I won;t because It's who we are and if they don't like it they can just kick rocks.

I'm little in public to a point. Being little is a big part of my natural personality, so I don't try to hide it. I'm little because I'm childish, not the other way around if that makes sense...

There's some things I hide, like sucking my thumb, sippy cups, etc. I wish I could do everything out in public, but I understand that it makes a lot of people uncomfortable, and I would be embarrassed. I still wear cute things and do things I like, though! Even though they're considered "little things", most people will just think you're childish, not that you're part of a bdsm group. There shouldn't be anything wrong with being childish in public, and if you want to you can express this to your daddy. Maybe he would understand and compromise.

ive always been naturally child-like to the point my mum would buy me sippy cups because she knew how much i adored pink cute things before i even knew what little space was :)

you shouldnt let him stop you its YOUR life and you need to feel comfortable

• 1 month later...

I live with my parents still so I have to hide my little stuff from them. It's hard but I try to figure out ways that I can be in littlespace when they're not home.

Also only a few of my friends know that im into ddlg so it's hard to be myself around them, they just think that I'm really childish. 

I'm really scared to be little infront of others because I'm scared to be judged by them, I'm very insecure and shy so I mostly hide away.

• 2 weeks later...
Me and my daddy are 24/7, we just have 0 concern about other people's opinions and haven't had any problems with it or anything. He has gotten mistaken for my actual father and I've been mistaken for an actual child but other than that, no one really pays attention to things like me using my sippy/paci in public or holding his hand and calling him "daddy". It's different for everyone I suppose-I'd never want to hide who I am, I'm always little and that's just how I am same with daddy-anyone who minds doesn't deserve our time or attention Edited by DaddysPrinceBenBen
  • Like 1

I live with my parents still so I have to hide my little stuff from them. It's hard but I try to figure out ways that I can be in littlespace when they're not home.

Also only a few of my friends know that im into ddlg so it's hard to be myself around them, they just think that I'm really childish. 

I'm really scared to be little infront of others because I'm scared to be judged by them, I'm very insecure and shy so I mostly hide away.

This is 100% me

I have mixed feelings about being open about cg/l. One, I don't want to yuck on other's yums, but at the same time I do not believe in exposing unconsenting people to kink. I understand your partner's concern, but I do believe there can be a healthy middle found. Talk to him, explain what you're feeling, but also understand his concerns and opinions, and try to figure out a balance. Also take into account that this is a family member of his so he has strong feelings about the situation.

Guest Spookycupcake

I'm not completely open, but I don't hide everything. For instance my mom doesn't care that I seem to collect toys, that I wear cute barrettes and bows, stuff like that. I have dressed up in cute dresses and worn a pacifier necklace. I can understand how someone might be worried about their parents finding out but at the same time I think some things should be okay around everyone if that makes sense.