153 replies to this topic

#141 BeckLynn42

BeckLynn42

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationEastern US

Posted 29 June 2019 - 08:42 AM

Hi hi! I’m a little in Maryland as well! I’m a bit clingy and have been told that it’s annoying before :/ I’m a bit bratty at times but I will always be wanting to cuddles. I’m a bit of a geek and love to be snuggling with my daddy while either playing video games or watching him play video games. I am not the best at describing myself but I hope that we could possibly chat and see if we get along!
    • Mr.Stuffykins likes this

#142 Princess_belle__

Princess_belle__

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 08:36 PM

HIYA I'm Belle and I am looking for a daddy and you just sound pretty amazing! My little age is 1-4 and only ve playing video games too! I am super duper hyper and excited to start talking to you!!! I've sent a Friend's request already!!! If you want I can also message on ig too!!I look very forward to getting to know you and learn more about you!!! Bye bye talk to ya soon!!

#143 BakedPotato

BakedPotato

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 118 posts
    • LocationTexas

Posted 23 July 2019 - 04:56 PM

Hey walter! Its been a couple years since I've been on this site. Like several years I'm almost positive we had kinda talked some during that time. Anyways- im actually not on the site for a relationship, i just wanted to get back into the community and make some friends i can relate to a bit more. If you ever wanted to talk at all let me know! From what i remember you were super sweet. its nice to see a familiar user after it being so long.

#144 Mr.Stuffykins

Mr.Stuffykins

Daddy Bear

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 291 posts
    • LocationMaryland

Posted 23 July 2019 - 06:32 PM

Hey walter! Its been a couple years since I've been on this site. Like several years I'm almost positive we had kinda talked some during that time. Anyways- im actually not on the site for a relationship, i just wanted to get back into the community and make some friends i can relate to a bit more. If you ever wanted to talk at all let me know! From what i remember you were super sweet. its nice to see a familiar user after it being so long.

Hello there! Wow its been several years since we last spoke? That's quite some time. I'll send you a message so we can catch up.

Boop.

signature-3.gif

#145 Mr.Stuffykins

Mr.Stuffykins

Daddy Bear

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 291 posts
    • LocationMaryland

Posted 29 July 2019 - 01:41 PM

HIYA I'm Belle and I am looking for a daddy and you just sound pretty amazing! My little age is 1-4 and only ve playing video games too! I am super duper hyper and excited to start talking to you!!! I've sent a Friend's request already!!! If you want I can also message on ig too!!I look very forward to getting to know you and learn more about you!!! Bye bye talk to ya soon!!

I'll send you a message on here^^ I hope to hear from you soon.

signature-3.gif

#146 Littleone3243

Littleone3243

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationRichmond KY

Posted 30 July 2019 - 05:43 PM

Hi I'm krystal I have only had two daddies before and they didn't work out good but that's okay I am 20 I like alot of things like stuffies and cuddles and me being a self conscious person Ive never been in a repation shit that really supported me but I'm not giving up I'm gunna keep going and when I found your personal I figured I would say hi and see if you wanted to talk

#147 Mr.Stuffykins

Mr.Stuffykins

Daddy Bear

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 291 posts
    • LocationMaryland

Posted 31 July 2019 - 02:44 PM

Hi I'm krystal I have only had two daddies before and they didn't work out good but that's okay I am 20 I like alot of things like stuffies and cuddles and me being a self conscious person Ive never been in a repation shit that really supported me but I'm not giving up I'm gunna keep going and when I found your personal I figured I would say hi and see if you wanted to talk

I love your determination and optimism! I would love to talk if you're still willing. I've gone ahead and sent a FR(:

signature-3.gif

#148 LittleBear_1198

LittleBear_1198

Little

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 07 August 2019 - 08:43 AM

hai I'm Kaitlyn but my friends call me AJ, and you sound so amazing. I've had only 4 daddies and my last one ghosted me when I didn't do anything wrong. I'm 20 almost 21 in September, and I'm 5'8" (yes I'm tall and I hate it). I live in North Carolina. I am very self-consious about myself and I have PSTD, severe anxiety, depression and separation anxiety which makes me EXTREMELY clingy. My little age is 2-5years old and I love to color, play video games, read, cuddle, build blanket forts with daddy, go swimming, and play with my two dogs and three cats. ^-^ 

#149 Mr.Stuffykins

Mr.Stuffykins

Daddy Bear

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 291 posts
    • LocationMaryland

Posted 07 August 2019 - 02:29 PM

hai I'm Kaitlyn but my friends call me AJ, and you sound so amazing. I've had only 4 daddies and my last one ghosted me when I didn't do anything wrong. I'm 20 almost 21 in September, and I'm 5'8" (yes I'm tall and I hate it). I live in North Carolina. I am very self-consious about myself and I have PSTD, severe anxiety, depression and separation anxiety which makes me EXTREMELY clingy. My little age is 2-5years old and I love to color, play video games, read, cuddle, build blanket forts with daddy, go swimming, and play with my two dogs and three cats. ^-^

Hello there Kaitlyn. Im glad that I sound amazing because you do as well! Im terribly sorry that your previous daddy went poofy.

It worries me that you hate that you're 5'8 though! I don't want you to dislike any aspect of yourself. Even if my little was over 6 feet tall she'd be my tiny little girl haha I would want you to feel as amazing as you sound!

Oh and I love that you emphasized the clinginess! I really can't wait to find out if that's true. I'll go ahead and send you a message.

Boop.
    Look forward to talking to you

signature-3.gif

#150 XRoseMadderx

XRoseMadderx

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationSouth Carolina, US

Posted 09 August 2019 - 08:00 PM

Hi, I'm also on the east coast and it seems like we have a lot in common. I'm newer to this forum and haven't been in any sort of ddlg relationship in a while, but I loved it when I was and I'm really hoping to find someone, well, kinda like you. I see you got a lot of responses, but I hope you do see this. At the least, I'd love to be friends!

#151 Mr.Stuffykins

Mr.Stuffykins

Daddy Bear

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 291 posts
    • LocationMaryland

Posted 09 August 2019 - 09:02 PM

Hi, I'm also on the east coast and it seems like we have a lot in common. I'm newer to this forum and haven't been in any sort of ddlg relationship in a while, but I loved it when I was and I'm really hoping to find someone, well, kinda like you. I see you got a lot of responses, but I hope you do see this. At the least, I'd love to be friends!

Hello there Rose

I've gone ahead and sent you a FR(:
    • XRoseMadderx likes this

signature-3.gif

#152 VanGoghsDaughter

VanGoghsDaughter

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 11:36 AM

Heya!
    I'm a portuguese little and I'm kinda new to this. I reallyyyyy love stuffies and animals, minus spiders, they are only cute in distance. I never ever had a daddy but I know I'm going to try my bestest to be a super doper awesome little to my daddy. I love forehead kisses and cold weather because that's when the cuddles feels best. But that doesn't mean that i don't want cuddles on summer, for me cuddles always.
    I'm a princess so watching Disney movies is a must, but i love Pixar and DreamWorks to! I'm not a gamer but I love reading and listening to all types of music, wich means singing out loud wrong lyrics. I can be clingy but it's because i love daddy really much and I want to give him all my love.
    Cottoncandy kisses 😘
    • Mr.Stuffykins, axelbdsm and ♥Daddy♥ like this

#153 Pumpkabae

Pumpkabae

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationAlberta, Canada

Posted 14 August 2019 - 08:22 PM

Hello! I'm actually down in Canada but you should like my idea daddy, I dont wanna get too in detail about myself if that's not okay, let me know or throw me a fr if it's something youd be willing to try :>

Quick bio; I'm a spooky bbw little and I'm very needy and clingy. I love to dress up and go fun places with my daddy, I will look up to you and look to you for guidance!

#154 Mr.Stuffykins

Mr.Stuffykins

Daddy Bear

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 291 posts
    • LocationMaryland

Posted 18 August 2019 - 09:00 PM

Heya!
    I'm a portuguese little and I'm kinda new to this. I reallyyyyy love stuffies and animals, minus spiders, they are only cute in distance. I never ever had a daddy but I know I'm going to try my bestest to be a super doper awesome little to my daddy. I love forehead kisses and cold weather because that's when the cuddles feels best. But that doesn't mean that i don't want cuddles on summer, for me cuddles always.
    I'm a princess so watching Disney movies is a must, but i love Pixar and DreamWorks to! I'm not a gamer but I love reading and listening to all types of music, wich means singing out loud wrong lyrics. I can be clingy but it's because i love daddy really much and I want to give him all my love.
    Cottoncandy kisses

I sent you a message and look forward to chatting ^^

Edited by Mr.Stuffykins, 18 August 2019 - 09:00 PM.

signature-3.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Maryland, Lovey-Dovey, LDR, Clingy, Searching, Mono, Poly, Platonic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users