Guest_aeslehcTea_*
    • Guests

Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:18 PM

Little age (If applicable): 2-6
    Name: chelsea
    Role: little/baby girl
    Years experience (If applicable): 5
    Sexual Orientation: straight
    Looking for: A daddy who will watch cartoons and play with me!
    --------------------------------------------
    Hiiii! I've been in this lifestyle for years, but all the "daddies" I've ever had sucked, honestly. When I'm little, I'm clingy and needy and want all your attention but I give you anything you want in return because that's what I'm suppose to do! Im looking for a playful and caring daddy that is firm when I deserve it. When I'm big, I'm still needy (: I won't be able to meet anyone on here until the fall when I am no longer living at home, so if I could find a daddy who doesn't mind waiting a few months to meet in person, my little heart would be really happy! 😊😅 Read my About Me Page for more, and if you're interested in the slightest bit, message me 🙂

Edited by Chelseaamaaarie, 08 June 2017 - 09:58 PM.

• darkronin and MoDaddy like this

#2 Lebl78

Lebl78

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 62 posts
    • LocationLouisiana

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:16 AM

Hi how are you? I'm a 20 year old daddy from Louisiana. I see you are in Texas so not super far away. I'm fairly new to this lifestyle but I've been learning a lot. I would love to talk and get to know each other a little more. You seem really cool. I might be slow to respond just because I don't get on here a lot but that doesn't be mean I'm not interested. I'd love to talk.

#3 BestDaddyFrYou

BestDaddyFrYou

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:23 PM

Hi I'm 18 and from California I would love to talk to u and get to know u I don't mind waiting to meet cause I totally understand with the whole situation so plz give me a txt I would love to talk I am a very caring and protective daddy who is in the same situation as you haha I've been into ddlg for about 2 years now and haven't looked back I can b get jealous at times but that can show how much I care

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daddy, baby girl, ddlg, forever daddy, little, submissive

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users