DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

CorruptedPotato

So Hello peeps !

I am new to all of this however I've known that I am into this for a while.

I recently found out by accident that my girlfriend is a little but i don't know what to do really. We are in a pretty early stage of our relationship it's only our first month after all but i am interested in our potential future as a possible dd/lg relationship. I really don't know how and when to approach her about it so i decided to learn more about this amazing community and get involved a little here before i do anything!  

And maybe even make some friends! ^^

Guest Mr.Stuffykins

Hey! Welcome to the forum! I applaud you for taking interest in this lifestyle and making an effort to better yourself for your relationship! I wish you much luck and hope you are able to learn more about ddlg (:

I too applaud your initiative.  I think ever learning and growing is key to being a good Daddy, so are on a good path.  Ask questions.  Read other's posts.  Glean from others.  Try new things to see if they work in your relationship.  Don't expect everything others do to fit your situation.  Communicate like crazy with your little.  And then basically, enjoy life.  You've got this!

• Like 1

Hi! Welcome to the community! There are a lot of really wonderful people and discussions on this site. I hope you have a great and happy time as a part of this community.