•  

• Photo

pretty dragon! (show me your FR dress ups)

flight rising dragons game virtual pet site

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 Nymph

Nymph

little bimbo

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 231 posts
    • Locationnear San Diego

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:53 PM

Hey guys, I have mentioned before I am totally obsessed with Flight Rising, a virtual pet site that a few littles around here play!

Well today is their anniversary and they made a buuuunch of cool updates so go check it out if you haven't already! we haz a dressing room now that you can use to play dress up and eat up your savings and and make you feel frustrated because you can't afford it hehe, it's a love-hate kinda thing, it's awesome!!!Attached File  dragon.png   190.99KB   0 downloads

PS. they are accepting new users right now so if you have a friend that hasn't been able to register here is their chance~

• LittleKitten13 likes this

#2 LittleKitten13

LittleKitten13

Papa's Kitten

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 345 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 04 October 2017 - 08:40 PM

I didn't know anyone else here played Flight Rising!  I haven't played in a very long time and all my dragons are starving, but I used to play all the time.  It's fun!

~Papa's Kitten~

#3 ducky

ducky

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 127 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 07:42 PM

what's it like? 

#4 Nymph

Nymph

little bimbo

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 231 posts
    • Locationnear San Diego

Posted 25 October 2017 - 02:03 PM

Did you ever play neopets? or had a tamagotchi? it's a virtual pet site, in this one you also get to breed your dragons besides just taking care of them or you can go to "war" and fight other groups for weekly perks. I love it :3

You can only register once a month though and this month registry window is closed but I can let you know when they are open again if you want!

• PinkiePiešŸ© likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: flight rising, dragons, game, virtual pet site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users