Name Change: struggling to settle on a catchy profile name

Dr Spankee

Okay, Ii started out here as DrDaddy when I first joined.  This was my name from another forum where there was different kinks, not DDLG per se.  They had a lot of users and most of the catchy Daddy names were taken (I identify mostly as a Daddy Dom, but have other kinks as well, one of which is medical play). 

I was trying to avoid being asked in the chat room, "Are you a  real doctor?", so I changed it shortly here after to my tumblr username.  But, I just don't like the way it looks and it's not very "catchy".  Very easily forgotten and frankly boring.  So I kinda want to go back to the Dr. moniker just to avoid stepping on any Mr. [insert catchy profile name here], for example Mr. Asphyxiation.  I know a lot of people like calling him Mr. or Mr. A

Soooo..... I think I'm going with Dr Spankee.  I love giving spankings and I do have the medical play thing.  And maybe I could make a signature line that says NOT A REAL DOCTOR.  

Anyway, I'm sorry for changing so frequently as a new member, but I wanted to explain my reasons.  I hope everyone understands.

David aka Dr Spankee

• Like 1

Just remember, "Spankee" may come across with a meaning like "payee" or "attendee". Meaning "One being paid", "one attending", or in this case, "one being spanked"! :p

• Like 1

Nice work David! Great to see you have taken the leap of faith and changed the name. It will be like a whole new life for you! it's a fresh start :D hahaha  honestly though mate, nice work! I 

Thanks for the support everyone.  And, I know the GentleDaddyDom the connotation "spankee".  This daddy has had an occasional spanking as I do switch occasionally  :huh:,but most comfortable as a Daddy Dom.  I just mostly liked the looks of Spankee vs Spanky or Spankie.

• 4 weeks later...

Dr.ItchyPalms   :p  lol

I really think we're the only ones who worry about our usernames; we're our own worst critic.  I hate choosing them too, perhaps because they have to be too short to explain so much kink? ;)