DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

*Triger Warning* COME RESCUE ME DADDY

Arieebabee1777

My daddy is mean to me.. he hits me and stuff even when i good. I need a daddy to take me away. I live in missouri. Kik me:arieebabee1777
  • Like 1

1st welcome. Secondly, and way more importantly.......being hit by someone against your will is WRONG!!!! You need to IMMEDIATELY stop seeing him. Tell your parents or someone, if you need to, go to the police and file a report. You should also be able to get a temporary restraining order so he can't come near you. That is NOT healthy and you need to get help ASAP!

Agreed with jaredstone.  There is nothing healthy in a relationship where you are being hit in a consensual manner. (I do understand that some relationships have this as part of their agreed-upon  hard and soft limit agreements)  If in his understanding of your relationship it is okay to physically hit you, you two need some serious "big space" conversation OVER THE PHONE/NOT IN PERSON where you clarify that this is not acceptable.  In the eyes of the law this Assault.  It is never acceptable and you should not wait for some "daddy to take me away."  This is where a little shows that she is still a capable adult and looks out for herself.  Not trying to be harsh, but this is one place where you don't wait for the knight in shining armor; you slay the dragon yourself (figuratively speaking - I'm not suggesting physical harm.)  Again as jaredstone stated, use the help around you (parents, friends, police).  You have this.

Violence is a deal breaker in any relationship.

Agree with the other responses here, get help from the police, your parents/family and friends.

You might also be able to find temporary accommodation at a local domestic violence shelter if you need a place to stay.