DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Older littles?

LittleBitofSunshine

Hi hi! I am a new little, but older in rl age (46!) all of the littles ive found on Tumblr are so young! We (daddy and I) began this adventure sort of to help us deal with infidelity on his part, but we have fallen in love with the safety and security we both feel.

I just frankly wish I could see other, older littles so I didn't feel so odd!

My little age is 6-13.

Thanks for listening!

• Like 2

I am older than you in biological years, yet eternally 12. I would be happy to chat with you about being an older person with a little self.

I am happy to chat here. I'll just say a bit about me: I'm 58 and have been aware of my little self since my 40s, though she has been dormant for a long time. But now she's out and having fun coloring, being read to by Daddy and more. Coloring is a big passion right now, in a huge special book Daddy got me. I have to say sometimes I worry about the incongruity between my physical self and my 12year old self, but when I am feeling little it really doesn't matter

Guest HisSmittenKittenBliss
I'm so happy I found you!!! I was starting to feel like the only one! My real age is 48, I look 15-20 years younger, and my Middle is usually 12-17. Most DD's seem to want younger little girls. It makes me so sad.

Oh Yay! That makes me feel so much better. I am on Tumblr, and honestly, there are so many young, young littles! I am 46, just found my little self! It's amazing how it soothes me, though, even though I'm still having some anxiety and worry.

Well that's the stereotype, that men want younger women, whether they are daddies or not. But all you need is one Daddy who defies the stereotype and adores you for who you are. Even though I am 12, I don't consider myself a middle. I'm a weird mix of precocious, innocent--and sexual.

Not so much a stereotype.

A bit of fantasy.

No one knows until they meet or talk.

I may dream of younger, my girl might be in front of my nose.

Heart. That makes it. Heart.

This from an old fart.

No, its not all that old, but not super young either. My last LTR was with someone 18 years younger.
  • Like 1

I am 43 and finally excepted my true self beyond just a sub. I am so glad this thread was started. Like the others I was feeling "too old", but decided I will never be any younger so either I find the right daddy or continue to self care and let my little side free. You all made me smile, nice to know there are others out there.

Well, i am just tickled pink that y'all are out there, too! Let's be friends forever! Lol (only kinda kidding!) how did everyone get started with the little lifestyle?

Well, i am just tickled pink that y'all are out there, too! Let's be friends forever! Lol (only kinda kidding!) how did everyone get started with the little lifestyle?

I was intoduced to thr lifestyle by two of my cloaest friends in a DD/lb relationship who felt I had little qualities. I was hooked, and that was like 3 maybe 4 years ago.

I discovered this side of myself in my forties, but she was dormant for many years until a longtime friend suddenly offered to be my Daddy. I'm so glad he did!

I discovered this side of myself many years ago with a significant other who was just naturally dominant, and I naturally flowed into this aspect with him. I've had a couple of DDlg relationships, and some vanilla ones. I'm so happy to meet you all.

So question: is your Daddy similar in age to you? Or if you don't have a Daddy, do you have an age preference for a potential Daddy?

And do you think that's important? Would you have considered a Daddy who is much older or younger? My Daddy is my age, but a long time ago I had a daddy who was almost old enough to be my R.L. Father. I think it doesn't really matter to me. Except a certain wisdom about life is a prerequisite.

I'm older, as well. I'm thirty-three. Not sure if I am an actual little, as I have only recently discovered my interest in BDSM and DD/lg. I have always enjoyed coloring, arts/crafts, and I have a teddy bear. I'm on a journey of discovery. :-)

And do you think that's important? Would you have considered a Daddy who is much older or younger? My Daddy is my age, but a long time ago I had a daddy who was almost old enough to be my R.L. Father. I think it doesn't really matter to me. Except a certain wisdom about life is a prerequisite.

At present, He is 3 years older. Frankly, this feels perfect, we see each quite well, meet each other in the depths. I value His maturity and wisdom, it is a beautiful, fluid exchange. And I feel safe.

7 years ago, in had one who was nearly old enough to be my father IRL. This was very restorative for me at a very challenging time in my life.

I was also with someone for a year that was 28 years younger, this ended several months ago..this was also restorative, in a different way. But there was a lack of maturity there that ultimately ended it.

In my experience, there really must be some common ground, wisdom, emotional maturity, compassion, depth, communication...at this point in my life, I have a decided preference for closer to my age.

When I was younger, my preference was for older, as I'm an old soul.

Or as Bjork said, "I am half child, half ancient."

I don't know if this answered your question.

Much love, blessings

ops, not

At present, He is 3 years older. Frankly, this feels perfect, we see each quite well, meet each other in the depths. I value His maturity and wisdom, it is a beautiful, fluid exchange. And I feel safe.

7 years ago, in had one who was nearly old enough to be my father IRL. This was very restorative for me at a very challenging time in my life.

I was also with someone for a year that was 28 years younger, this ended several months ago..this was also restorative, in a different way. But there was a lack of maturity there that ultimately ended it.

In my experience, there really must be some common ground, wisdom, emotional maturity, compassion, depth, communication...at this point in my life, I have a decided preference for closer to my age.

When I was younger, my preference was for older, as I'm an old soul.

Or as Bjork said, "I am half child, half ancient."

I don't know if this answered your question.

Much love, blessings

***18 year younger...not 28