DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Heck, I am very new to all this (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Mintea

So I'm pretty new to the community. I started doing some looking into the whole ddlg thing and I found I fit in surprisingly well in that area which is kind of scary to me. I'm still familiarizing myself with some of the terms of the whole dynamic, so please, forgive me if it's incorrect. In my spare time asides from working, I live alone so I usually watch cartoons/anime, video games, play with my cats and other animals, I color or draw when I'm bored, I like to garden, some times if it's actually windy enough I go fly my kite. I don't really like wearing anything else but baggy sweaters because I'm not an overly confident person. And now that I live alone I find I am back sleeping with my teddy bear again because I am not used to sleeping alone.

Anyways, that's all I got. I hope to get along with you all and make some friends here (^-^)/

• Like 1

Hiya^w^ welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here with us !

Hiii c: And thank you! I will try to. So far everyone seems pretty nice (°◡°♡).:。

Welcome to the forum! I hope the community treats you well <3 If that is you in your icon, you are beautiful!

Welcome to the forum! I hope the community treats you well <3