DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

New DD

Strongbad456

Hello all, I have recently joined this site as my wife of 14 years has expressed an interest in this dynamic. She only recently, 3 weeks ago, let me know that she was interested in any kind of BDSM lifestyle. We have been considering ourselves a standard D/S situation, but we both agreed that it simply didn't fit what we wanted or how we felt about the lifestyle we wanted. I originally had some misgivings about the Ddlg dynamic based on ignorance and preconceptions. Reading through the forums here and a few other sites has really dispelled those misgivings and I now feel that Ddlg fits who we are very well. As of now, and for the foreseeable future, we are not into age play, but more of a protective and submissive style. I look forward to reading everyone's posts and putting my 2 cents in where I feel they may do some good.

Tha k you. Pretty much all of the ones I had at first have been cleared up, and I can see that this is a very welcoming and helpful group of people, so if I have any questions I certainly won't hesitate to ask!