Christmas Countdown

• Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds
🥳 🎉 🎅 🎄 🤶

Im New

princ3ss-0f-w0nd3rland

Hii my name is Zoey and I live on the east coast. I wanted to make this post to introduce myself, I'm 22 my favorite colors are purple,bright green and baby blue. I like pasta, art and music. I have been interested in the dd/lg community for a while and a part of it for a year or so now. The past year I have been getting more into the community through tumblr but decided to try this too. I'm not really good at writing things about myself but I am open to talk or answer any questions. I am looking forward to meeting others that share the same interest as I do and learn from them and maybe they learn things from me as well

• Like 1

Guest Real-life-daddy
I don't think you give yourself enough credit Ms Zoey (beautiful name btw) because you write about yourself very well. I'd be more than happy to try and answer any questions you may have or at least give my tbought and opinions. Hope you have a great day. :)

Hi Zoey! Nice to meet you.. (kinda meet you ) I'm Maes. I've been in the lifestyle for a year or so now myself, but I have a lot to learn still. I would love to chat with you, send me a friend request if you're down!